The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just awful people. Quick to trust doctors for Da sniffles but need to do their own "research" for a vaccine.
Honestly I’ve actually found out how little people actually go to the doctors. Like I get a flu shot and physical every year but I’ll talk to anti vaxxers who don’t step foot in a hospital or doctors office

I guess when your still young you think you are invincible

Herro on that HFS

182BCAD7-9F68-4C94-9D45-30FFF3113372.png

i was dying at this mans reaction to that last out. it was like he saw godzilla step on the entire giants outfield.

One thing is for sure — at least for now. While an Irving trade for Ben Simmons with Philadelphia is seen by some as an easy solution to both teams’ problems, sources with knowledge of the 76ers’ view said there is no interest in Irving at the moment. From management on down, it seems there is an unsurprising level of skepticism about that pairing working out any better than the Joel Embiid-Simmons duo that is zombified at the moment.

And in the absence of Irving getting an extension from the Nets — which is obviously not happening now — the other tricky part here is that he can opt out of his deal after this season. That’s obviously a major factor for any interested team.

Now to be clear, Simmons’ camp has not scratched Brooklyn off its list of potential get-out-of-Philadelphia scenarios. They still see it as a possibility — however remote. As we chronicled in a recent roundtable, it’s still widely believed that Sixers president of basketball operations Daryl Morey is holding out for either Portland’s Damian Lillard or Washington’s Bradley Beal (I would posit, by the way, that Lillard is all by himself when it comes to the Sixers’ dream targets).

Woat level analogy. SAS has jumped the shark

lmfao man wtf

SAS slander won't be tolerated. on my watch. Gotta stop. Man provided so many lulz in the past and turned that into securing one of the biggest (if not the biggest, I believe) bags in ESPN history as a black man. He gets a pass for his shenanigans in my book. Dude is working from home, traveling to the biggest games, appearing on General Hospital and generally living his best life. I gotta let hit him cook and just be happy for him at this point.

We need to focus on Perk stopping this "Carry On" business, though. Although I used it in a text to a shorty last weekend, who wont be named, because I was kind of turnt and it was effective in rustling jimmies and getting my point across.

People in this country such low intelligence they'll believe anything. Hurting yourself and taking hits to your personal finance doesn't make you right lmaooo. He's arguing science. That's like saying he doesn't believe in gravity and the laws of physics. He already said the planet is flat. Man's is sick.

Screenshot_20211012-183337_Instagram.jpg

People in this country such low intelligence they'll believe anything. Hurting yourself and taking hits to your personal finance doesn't make you right lmaooo. He's arguing science. That's like saying he doesn't believe in gravity and the laws of physics. He already said the planet is flat. Man's is sick.

Screenshot_20211012-183337_Instagram.jpg

"The Person who stands to lose money is the one that's right" should go in the Hall of Fame of dumb statements.

Multiple sources with direct knowledge of Irving’s decision have told The Athletic that Irving is not anti-vaccine and that his stance is that he is upset that people are losing their jobs due to vaccine mandates. It’s a stance that Irving has explained to close teammates. To him, this is about a grander fight than the one on the court and Irving is challenging a perceived control of society and people’s livelihood, according to sources with knowledge of Irving’s mindset. It is a decision that he believes he is capable to make given his current life dynamics. “Kyrie wants to be a voice for the voiceless,” one source said.

1634079514959.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom