The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
500x1000px-LL-7bf64667_melo.gif
I just can't be surprised whenever someone is gay or trans or non-binary anymore
Feels like that's practically everyone at this point :lol:

Reactions: MVP
Clearly I’m in the minority on how this season should be suspended but let it be known that whomever wins the chip this season will have an asterisk on it! Frfr

Btw I didn’t even know Candace and Sheldon divorced let alone her being a stud! :wow:

Clearly I’m in the minority on how this season should be suspended but let it be known that whomever wins the chip this season will have an asterisk on it! Frfr

Btw I didn’t even know Candace and Sheldon divorced let alone her being a stud! :wow:

I agree it should be played in Orlando....in a bubble.

I didn't either, but never find it particularly suprising with any WNBA players. And, TBH, there have been a few that I was suprised to find out were actually straight, like Rebecca Lobo for one example. :lol:
Yeah, with female athletes it doesn't really surprise anyone. Wonder if numbers actually show the percentage of gay female athletes is higher in comparison to all other professions.

I know Silver is shaking with these outbreaks happening so close to their showcase day of the regular season.

I know Silver is shaking with these outbreaks happening so close to their showcase day of the regular season.
tbh, they did a solid job of Xmas games this year, not even sure how many folks actually remember them but anyway can't criticize the matchups too much

tbh, they did a solid job of Xmas games this year, not even sure how many folks actually remember them but anyway can't criticize the matchups too much

Yea but the marquee game of the day features the Nets and they got an outbreak right now.

I just can't be surprised whenever someone is gay or trans or non-binary anymore
Feels like that's practically everyone at this point :lol:
I don't know what a cis male is but I see all the time on twitter people calling them ignorant and dumb. Always assumed it meant a straight male that was born a male. Must be a dozen new acronymns now that didn't exist 3 years ago.

"Hefty"

Dude is shooting 38% FG and 35% from 3. His fan club seems to have dissipated quite a bit.

Yea but the marquee game of the day features the Nets and they got an outbreak right now.
Yeah it's unfortunate but hopefully they get some guys back by then, plus as long as KD and Harden are good and they don't have to cancel, that's the best they could hope for

This got my angry because I can't even remember who the Lakers played last year when the league rushed to have a re-start.

Alot of Wire references the past couple days in here. I hope Based Jesus Based Jesus isn't offended
hubie.png
**** you guys I'm marathoning the Wire to end the year :lol:
Not listening to these jokes in 2022, new year new me :pimp:
I don't know what a cis male is but I see all the time on twitter people calling them ignorant and dumb. Always assumed it meant a straight male that was born a male. Must be a dozen new acronymns now that didn't exist 3 years ago.
Cisgender is everyone that's not transgender. You don't have to be straight.

Yeah he is and just wait until after Xmas and NYE when it’s like 38 nba players left housewife available to play and everyone’s like “nah don’t cancel the season, we need these distractions and the league needs money!” >D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom