The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get the tickets bruh. They're gonna murder you with service fees and convenience fees so I might wait for 500 but if it's 2 hours to gametime and floor price aint moving. **** it

How long does Steve's record last?

The way the game is played now someone like Duncan Robinson is going to end up with the record lol

dnd.gif

cam.gif
Good to see man, Ros just too juicy to not be getting cold-pressed (no offense?).

I bought a ticket. Wasn't worth the risk. It's just money if it gets cheaper oh well.

If you got the pdf ticket you could put it right back online at + 20% (minus fees) of what you just paid now or the current floor, get the new money + profit, repeat and closer to game time prices should be dropping. Sounds like a lot of work but on subhuman or ticket master you literally just upload the pdf, input a price and details of the ticket. Sometimes I'd be driving on my way to yhe game and still buying/flipping tickets until I get there and get my final one then I'd sneak into the business center at the Marriot next door and print it #arbitrage #brokeboytricks

yall what kind of animal do you think this is? Should I be scared? Could be hiding in my trash cans or in the huge piles of leaves around them or on the roof near it or the fence and jump out and bite me and give me rabies. My security cam caught this at 4:42am

yall what kind of animal do you think this is? Should I be scared? Could be hiding in my trash cans or in the huge piles of leaves around them or on the roof near it or the fence and jump out and bite me and give me rabies. My security cam caught this at 4:42am

Think that might be just a good sized cat.

I dont kno wwhat it is but fam is comfortable laying down there.

if it's 'just money' my venmo is open :nerd:
On some real stuff if anyone here who I "know" was ever jammed up and needed a reasonable amount of money I would do what I could. It's hard out here man.
I didn’t know the 3pt record was that big of a deal. $500?

I told myself I was gonna go to more games and no better game to keep the trend going with than this. Steph Curry is my favourite player ever at this point.
You get a decent seat ??
Ehh I think so. In the 200 level. I'll get to see the trajectory of the ball at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom