The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They may dress the same but….

Has Clipper Darrell got on his knees for an opposing player before?

Not exactly that, but he's done similar stuff. IIRC, he bowed to somone from the Lakers at Drew League game. And I think he showed up to Lakers media day during Lonzo's rookie year because he was a big Lonzo fan at the time.

MVP chants at Barclays….
Spike Lee on his knees at the Garden…..

We might have the discussion about who the new KONY is. 🏙 🗽

3F14D197-856D-4B92-BAA6-DEEC54542A37.gif

Tariq St Patrick or 30?! :nerd:

:lol: at BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE repeatedly calling Warriors fans or anyone with positive comments about Steph "sexuals" with no prefix.

Was only a year ago when the sexuals thought it was unfair to even have expectations for a Steph curry led team. Now he's a one man show :rolleyes. I always knew better
Screenshot_20211208-121910.png
Screenshot_20211208-121710~2.png
Screenshot_20211208-121736.png
That's all what I've seen from the sexuals as a collective. Not just you :lol:. Warriors have everything they need to make a championship run and nothing will slow them down. I'm ready to appreciate the greatness
Warriors fans and sexuals alike commence their victory parade upon completion of their dream season while crowning Steph Curry as the undisputed greatest player of all time. December 15th, 2021

An ad advocating for LeBron James to sign with the Knicks this summer hangs near Madison Square Garden.

A billboard advocating for LeBron James to sign with the Knicks this summer has been posted on a building near Madison Square Garden.

The banner says "King of New York? Prove it," and includes the hashtag #KingJamesNYC18.

An ad advocating for LeBron James to sign with the Knicks this summer hangs near Madison Square Garden.

A billboard advocating for LeBron James to sign with the Knicks this summer has been posted on a building near Madison Square Garden.

The banner says "King of New York? Prove it," and includes the hashtag #KingJamesNYC18.
They meant the Spirit of Rick James.

How soon we forget about 2008-2010.

But LeBron hasn’t seen that love in the Garden since 2010. So it’s been pretty much consistent.

But he’s not getting that MJ, Steph, Kobe love at the Garden.

And I’m not saying it’s right or wrong btw - I’m just stating the facts.

Spike Lee is a director, photographer and artist. Y'all witnessing some of that bleeding into his fandom. He's always been there to celebrate greatness. It's just too bad it's usually from the opponent. The org hasn't given much to celebrate. That's a pretty sad 🏀 life to just ignore the bigger picture.

I ain't see much wrong with it though it wouldn't be me.

I was about to say the same **** :rofl:

Curry and Kobe only went to the Garden once a year. They should get more love in the Garden than visiting eastern conference superstars.

So explain Michael Jordan when he was literally busting the Knicks *** every year and was the reason the Knicks probably didn’t win a title…..

Look I’m not saying it’s right - but it’s just the facts.

So explain Michael Jordan when he was literally busting the Knicks *** every year and was the reason the Knicks probably didn’t win a title…..

Look I’m not saying it’s right - but it’s just the facts.

MJ is a cultural phenomenon that was revered as a God and that can’t be replicated.

Think social media and the internet play a factor too. we know too much about these athletes and back in the day the only time you saw MJ was either hooping, in the newspaper or the tv … these days, anytime lebron says or does anything it’s constantly on your phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom