The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to detract from the future lulz but is it possible that Kyrie is entering protocols just by virtue of the fact that he has been away from the team all season and is just now returning to a team with an outbreak as an unvaccinated player?

It seems like it would make sense to go straight into protocols given the circumstances but someone with greater knowledge of the protocols or a league/Nets official would have to confirm.

Not to detract from the future lulz but is it possible that Kyrie is entering protocols just by virtue of the fact that he has been away from the team all season and is just now returning to a team with an outbreak as an unvaccinated player?

It seems like it would make sense to go straight into protocols given the circumstances but someone with greater knowledge of the protocols or a league/Nets official would have to confirm.
Yes

but jokes >>> logic

On NT

Didn't Ben go into protocol when he "came back"?

Man really fake came back doe :smh:

The vaccine wasn't going to stop people from getting COVID. Why y'all overlooking this point when trying to make this silly point is always beyond me.
We all "know" it isn't going to "stop" COVID.
Point is, the Man didn't want to take it for his own Reasons.
With all of the Cases popping up, in the middle of a "Fully Vaccinated" League....I'm sure he's feeling better about his decision.

The topic itself isn't worth a wide debate in here, the Guy doesn't look as "Crazy" though...that's for sure.
Hell he's about to suit up.
I see the team has had a change of heart on their stance, for one reason or another COVID cases increasing may or may not have contributed, but their team is pretty decimated.

267852106_5403029246392222_6868574309943513596_n.jpg
:lol:Bruh....
This couldn't be more accurate.

They were probably vaccinated and the tests either provided false positives or were inconclusive. Plus, the games were probably spread out which provided enough time for them to take multiple tests to confirm that they didn't really have COVID.

Yes and pardon my ignorance, I don't think entering protocols = you have COVID. As you mentioned it could be a positive or inconclusive. As of right there are reports saying that Kyrie tested positive as well as others saying it was positive or inconclusive. I guess a few more reports and potentially tests will confirm if he currently has it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom