The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
antidope antidope - how are you feeling?
Starting to turn the corner I think. I had to go to the hospital yesterday though, I wasn't breathing right. They had me in the COVID tent like I was a leper.
744x992.jpeg.7861a14c479f44cea8ac5b130c29e3b1.large

Yes and pardon my ignorance, I don't think entering protocols = you have COVID. As you mentioned it could be a positive or inconclusive. As of right there are reports saying that Kyrie tested positive as well as others saying it was positive or inconclusive. I guess a few more reports and potentially tests will confirm if he currently has it or not.
That is correct. Entering protocols simply means they are exercising said measures to confirm if you have COVID and that if you do, you don't spread it. If you came in and had the sniffles, body aches and you took a test to confirm if it was COVID and the test was inconclusive, they would hit you with the "entering protocols", which to most automatically assume that you have the big C when that isn't necessarily the case.

Wtf? Literally no one compared Fultz to Roy ever

Not saying they are experts or analysts (who actually get it wrong often tbh) but a cursory search shows that many folks on the internet were making Brandon Roy comparisons as a ceiling. It was also documented pre-draft that he watched a ton of B-Roy film while developing his game (he heavily watched IT2 and Jamal Crawford as well).

EYE am not saying I agree with it either way but there were a lot of folks buying into that comparison.

I just paused my YT TV membership until start of the playoffs. Don't wanna lose my recordings. They should get something together by then, I hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom