The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

okay-tyler-ok.gif

It’s wild to me how Thibs treated Kemba. I don’t think I would’ve have been as professional as Kemba. But I get it, Kemba has to be professional so he can catch on somewhere else.

Kemba was like “man I’m not about to lose my job permanently! What you want me to do boss!? Finish at the hole and run the plays exactly!?” :lol:

i don't like tom thibodeau
hes been a underwhelming coach this season and has hampered the knicks season by relying on julius randle without any accountability and disregarding just about everyone else on the team who attempts to show effort

Should have known Thibbs' first year was going to be overachieving. When we all slandered the signing a few years ago we were right, just took some time

Thibbs always does well at first

There's legitimately no reason other than being mentally soft and scared that Ben Simmons offensive skill set couldn't have developed into what Scottie Barnes is as a rookie :smh:

Barnes midrange + little hook shots and floaters and back to the basket game 🎯

There's legitimately no reason other than being mentally soft and scared that Ben Simmons offensive skill set couldn't have developed into what Scottie Barnes is as a rookie :smh:

Barnes midrange + little hook shots and floaters and back to the basket game 🎯
I remember arguing with somebody in here prior to the draft about whether OKC should trade their pick (and whatever else) for Simmons. I basically said they could just draft Scottie Barnes and he can probably give you a lot of what Simmons does but on a rookie deal and without headaches.

He's definitely shown he can do a bit more than I even expected.

I remember arguing with somebody in here prior to the draft about whether OKC should trade their pick (and whatever else) for Simmons. I basically said they could just draft Scottie Barnes and he can probably give you a lot of what Simmons does but on a rookie deal and without headaches.

He's definitely shown he can do a bit more than I even expected.
So, even before tonight, Barnes had attempted 45 shots (on 40%) from 10-16 feet... Ben Simmons all of last year attempted 42 shots (on 38%) from 10-16 feet

So, even before tonight, Barnes had attempted 45 shots (on 40%) from 10-16 feet... Ben Simmons all of last year attempted 42 shots (on 38%) from 10-16 feet
Lol

During the draft process I never understood why some people were acting like he wouldn't be able to score or something on the NBA level because he wasn't a good shooter. He's not a non-shooter though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom