The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want Ben Simmons traded for either Kyrie or Russ. Westbrook is not a good fit for that LA team in my opinion.

Melo look a ******* fool with them braids.

Straight cornrows or afro if u gonna keep styling on Lebron in the locker room & on the big stage ✌.

Those Lakers unis have a ****** hue that needs to be fixed.

G‘night/Gm

No no no, need more chaos. Russ just getting started. Need to see him sacrifice wins for triples doubles. Not playing D, cheesing the assist button into turnovers. Jacking 3s. 🤤🤤🤤
Don't get me wrong, I want to see this team burn, l just love good basketball/chemistry so l speak on who l think will mesh well in a situation.

I heard Lakers had hella playmakers now. More than Bron ever had in his career and the best playmaker he's ever had next to him in Russ.

I heard it.

It’d be pretty funny if this team turns out like the Payton/Malone or Nash/Howard Lakers

1X98.gif

Qyrie's team appears to be busy dealing with damage control. There's far more helpful ways to contribute if he truly cares as much as he claims.

" Jrue Holiday announced on Wednesday’s edition of The Jump that he will donate the remainder of his 2020 salary, which could amount to a sum of $5.3 million, to social justice causes through the newly created Jrue and Lauren Holiday Social Justice Impact Fund. "

" Milwaukee Bucks guard Jrue Holiday and his wife, former United States women's national soccer team player Lauren Holiday, are donating $1 million to Black-owned businesses and Black-led nonprofit organizations. The Holidays told Marc Stein of the New York Times that they will be adding the funds to the JLH Impact Fund, which was founded last year to help Black businesses and nonprofits. Jrue Holiday donated $5.3 million of his 2019-20 salary to start the fund. "

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom