The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1634134123535.png

1634134249620.png

1634134478632.png

can't go to the clippers either right,?
gotta send him to a red state with no mandates.

Based on that Broussard and Nick Wright discussion above

Clippers: Nick Wright said he'd like Reggie Jackson, Nic Batum, and Morris, but the first 2 can't be traded so I got you Morris and Bledsoe since you potentially need a PG to replace losing KAI. You're also doing LAC a favor by taking Bledsoe and his contract up off of them. If you can get Ibaka, and motivate him back to playing basketball, you become even further title favorites. Luke Kennard is a disappointment on his salary and has hella years left so maybe LAC would prefer to put him in to entice them into the risk of taking on Kyrie.

OKC: OKC was mentioned (KAI would flip his ****, probably retire on site) as OKC likes to take on bad contracts/malcontents, rehab their value, then flip them. Plus OKC is tanking anyways so if KAI refuses to play or something, that's gucci. WAY under the salary cap and have 60M in tpe's so salaries don't have to match which is hard to do because there's no major salary in OKC except SGAs extension kicking in. I gave you a long in the tooth defensive big in Favors who can get you some low post buckets as well, Roby more of a pf/c but in the mobile athletic mold and can make a jump shot, and Bazley a disappointment of a tweener forward still young and athletic with some skills but lacks motor issues and is KLUTCH so maybe Mr Adele gets him thrown into this so he has a chance at a title/big city exposure. Kenrich Williams would be an amazing fit too, classic glue guy type.

Dallas: Ky for Kristaps works straight up. My problem for your problem.

Philadelphia: Ky for Ben Simmons. Both teams win. Both teams lose. Could work out beautifully for both. Could crash and burn both. JO gets a running mate and a closer in KAI, Brooklyn can play small with KD at 5 and Ben at 4 and have Ben around to defend the Giannises of the Eastern conference.

Kyrie would be a part-time player in LA just like he is in New York, so I doubt the Clippers have any interest in trading for him.

every time i pop in here I see this BS Kyrie for ben trade

maaan

Irving has:

1. Threatened to retire if he is traded.
  2. If he even says he’d suit up, he’s not reliable whatsoever. He could decide to retire because his heater in his house randomly breaks the next day.
  3. he has 1 year left on his contract. Given his unpredictability there’s 0 reason to believe he would stay beyond this year.
  4. Apparently NY might pass a bill that would prevent guys like Beal from suiting up to play games in NY, so there’s a chance we might not even be able to use him against the biggest opponent in the conference.
  5. Even if issues 1-4 were somehow put to rest (again with Kyrie I have 0 idea how that would be possible), he was a part time player before COVID based on his injury history. There’s no reason to feel comfortable he’d be healthy for 80%+ of the season.
WE ARE GOOD OVER HERE

every time i pop in here I see this BS Kyrie for ben trade

maaan

Irving has:

1. Threatened to retire if he is traded.
  2. If he even says he’d suit up, he’s not reliable whatsoever. He could decide to retire because his heater in his house randomly breaks the next day.
  3. he has 1 year left on his contract. Given his unpredictability there’s 0 reason to believe he would stay beyond this year.
  4. Apparently NY might pass a bill that would prevent guys like Beal from suiting up to play games in NY, so there’s a chance we might not even be able to use him against the biggest opponent in the conference.
  5. Even if issues 1-4 were somehow put to rest (again with Kyrie I have 0 idea how that would be possible), he was a part time player before COVID based on his injury history. There’s no reason to feel comfortable he’d be healthy for 80%+ of the season.
WE ARE GOOD OVER HERE

Ignoring Covid and contract talk, he played 4 less games than Simmons last season. He might need some time off but he’s going to compete every play. Man checks every box you’ve been missing in Philly.

He might retire though.

Ignoring Covid and contract talk, he played 4 less games than Simmons last season. He might need some time off but he’s going to compete every play. Man checks every box you’ve been missing in Philly.

He might retire though.

:lol:

Yup. All that.

As soon as Kyrie says something pro-black or criticizing cops, that Trump tweet will be deleted with the quickness.

It’s so stupid, man. Like Kyrie isn’t the same guy who didn’t want the bubble happen at all due to his social justice concerns or the guy who said Thanksgiving is a reminder of white oppression of indigenous people and shouldn’t be celebrated, etc.

Qai11 uniting both left and right
He will not be silenced
Cabt wait for the interview with Rogan

For Philly, it's a perfect basketball fit, but why would they go from one nut job to the other?
Wouldn't they rather go after someone more mentally stable?
Going from Ben to Qyrie is such a headache.

For Philly, it's a perfect basketball fit, but why would they go from one nut job to the other?
Wouldn't they rather go after someone more mentally stable?
Going from Ben to Qyrie is such a headache.
What makes Ben mentally unstable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom