The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man won’t shoot the ball and is afraid of the free throw line. His basketball mental is unstable
One can say those are fixable problems. And he's only 25. Meanwhile with Kyrie, you never know if he'll take a game or two off just because he feels like it.

Isn't Pennsylvania just east Texas North outside of Philly and Pittsburg?

I like Ben on the Nets. He will be on the court most of the time with 2 all time shot makers, he doesn't have to shoot outside of 8 feet. Just set some picks, roll, lob threat, offensive board, get back on D, invert the pick and roll and let Benjamin handle. In the 4th maybe you have to offense/defense sub him so he doesn't end up having to shoot fts.

One can say those are fixable problems. And he's only 25. Meanwhile with Kyrie, you never know if he'll take a game or two off just because he feels like it.

Myrie doesn’t miss playoff games, unless he’s hurt. He’s not going 2-4 in a game 7. He’s not afraid of the moment. I personally don’t care if he sits 20 meaningless regular season games. Embiid going to miss some time too.

You couldn't do it until Dec 15, but does Kyrie respect MJ?

Oubre, Plumlee, Washington-Renner, - is only like 26M so you need more salary I guess to get within 15% of Kyrie's 35 so maybe take Rozier. You could go straight up for Hayward as well.

What was the rumored proposed Indiana one?

Lol John Wall makes so much you have to add filler salary to Kyrie to make it work. His agent should get a Nobel Peace Prize. I

1634140912093.png

1634141152611.png

This is obviously a joke but I’m confused is he supposed to be (eventually) good or is he a meme player? lol
I remember seeing his name posted a lot last year
Supposed to be unicorn potential but I recall an article saying he basically had the worst rookie season of all time or close to it. He’s still very young though.

unique skill set basically a tall guy who can play in the perimeter comfortably but is just so raw.

Acts like a shooter but cant shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom