The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bron 🥺

506F7B4A-4760-4D17-943F-5B35483B6ABA.jpeg

I completely understand why Lebron posted that. I get it, majority of the NBA didn’t want to get vaccinated, eventually did and now they’re all dropping. Just not properly educated in this matter even though they have every resource available at their fingertips.

But for him to post that, knowing the influence he has, and that people are still dying from this thing 2 years later. Wild irresponsible.

I know plenty of people like him though. Already made up their minds. They won’t change their view either unless it personally affects themselves or their families.

Again, this country voted TRUMP
into office in 2016. America been idiotic. People need to face the facts. This country has literally tried to downsize education and created a rather irresponsible population that lacks common sense and basic knowledge.

This country was already influenced by negative people and on a downward spiral. The current events is just a culmination of years of neglect which opened the doors to stupidity, as a whole

Last edited:
Randomly thinking, With all these players going into protocols and all these vets who aren’t in any leagues getting call ups, is there some contract stipulations as to why LiAngelo hasnt gotten a call yet

I completely understand why Lebron posted that. I get it, majority of the NBA didn’t want to get vaccinated, eventually did and now they’re all dropping. Just not properly educated in this matter even though they have every resource available at their fingertips.

But for him to post that, knowing the influence he has, and that people are still dying from this thing 2 years later. Wild irresponsible.

I know plenty of people like him though. Already made up their minds. They won’t change their view either unless it personally affects themselves or their families.

I thought he just meant all symptoms are similar to each other and you could confuse them with each other. Thats it.

You should look into the value star players are to the redevelopment of downtown areas and ask yourself if they are still not worth it.
This is a pre social media idea. The goal post has moved too much now.. It’s like that scene in Love and Basketball where Q’s dad is talking to him about the good ole days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom