The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t believe Silver hasn’t postponed the Nets vs Lakers game yet. :lol:

That’s the golden goose.

Would’ve thought they would have moved it to an earlier time frame with no KD and Kyrie. That Suns vs GS looks like the better game. But until Bron declines majorly or retires, he is going to get the prime time slot on Christmas.

It is yo! Gotta be :rofl:

740487C4-BEC1-4526-8B2B-1410DD4CAE49.jpeg

i hop on the internet and see bron posting some nonsense. he should be flagged and disabled for sharing this type of dangerous misinformation. the guy has millions of followers and him putting that out is very disconcerning

does he need more information? is he upset with the protocols? does he think covid is not as deadly as it is made out to be?
where is taylor rooks to press him on this?
he should just stick to basketball as he's not that great with other things that involves logic.

he should just stick to basketball as he's not that great with other things that involves logic.

gotta take some amount of logic to send hella kids to college, among other non hoop things, kinda too may to list

sounds like ya think he should just shut up and dribble

Boy wavycrocket wavycrocket and freeze freeze out of there :lol:

To all my NT dads, when did y’all start smoking after you had your first child? I don’t smoke like that at all, but I was thinking bout hitting the pen tonight. I feel like I need to be on point at all times now that I have a little one so I immediately cut all that out.

Boy wavycrocket wavycrocket and freeze freeze out of there :lol:

To all my NT dads, when did y’all start smoking after you had your first child? I don’t smoke like that at all, but I was thinking bout hitting the pen tonight. I feel like I need to be on point at all times now that I have a little one so I immediately cut all that out.
As a dog dad, 10pm is when i start pouring up and smoking.

Right back at ya, slick.

Between the Knicks sucking, it looking rough for Lebron to get another ring, and all the Covid.. this season feels off for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom