The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
UnlawfulBareLacewing-max-1mb.gif

Pretty awful F game by Dubs but at least made it close and interesting. It’s tough not having Poole and Draymond - there’s no quickness / quickness off the dribble out there.

Yao ming played 5 games and got voted in

Despite being sidelined for the entire season and potentially much longer than that, Yao Ming was selected as a starter for the Western Conference in the upcoming All-Star Game.

What a joke.

While it's no secret that Ming's enormous popularity in his home country of China undoubtedly aided in his selection, his selection into this year's game is among the most laughable topics in the NBA this year.

I'm all in favor of having fans be a part of the interactive process, because I think that really helps increase fan support around the league. I understand that. But how about we call for the fans to select the reserves, because, frankly, the public can't seem to get it right with the starters and this isn't a new trend.”

not just Yao Ming. remember Zaza ?

His birthday is in a couple days so I can’t wait for the new slew of “First player 37 or older” stats that we get over the next 365 days!
I remember the good times where winning games was everything. nowadays, players seem to chase over stats and records and brag about it over winning games.

Rubio was probably the best backup PG this season. Hope it's not serious. He was lining up for one more nice pay day.
I dont know why this best back up pg in the league thing has been brought up here a couple of times over the years . Last year Tyus was brought up and Brunson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom