The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
269817962_5453431611351985_5474094616139764445_n.jpg

I'm dying at Skip showing Russ turnover reel :lol:

@8:00

It's like bloppers every night

It's honestly gotten sad watching Russ lowlights. It's obvious the man just needs to slow it down. That will be a great start. I mean, Lebron re-invented himself multiple times and so did Melo. He just needs to stop being so damn stubborn and needs to start looking in the mirror. Sheesh.

Of course Rubio is playing some of the best ball of his career and gets hurt :smh:

Man that sucks. Rubio and Garland were lowkey one of the best backcourts in the league. If Sexton can embrace a super sixth man role, this team will be dangerous.

Rubland is more common than Sexland anyway so it makes sense.

Wow... Wild irresponsible man. People are dying and you're sending cryptic tweets about a conspiracy to hold back your terrible lottery team.

Lol how you got all that from a tweet?

I mean it was reported that he had three test, 2 positive, one negative, he's asymptomatic..... what is irresponsible about him being confused about that :lol:

So now it's odd & irresponsible for people to have questions about getting tested for covid & receiving two different results..... that isn't normal rationale behavior anymore?? :lol:
We've come a LONG WAY from this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom