The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shooting is down with the foul shenanigans on the perimeter going down. Guys arent being rewarded for baiting and the missed shots are just missed shots

Good point. But you can tell this changed as the season went on. Players adjusted to the new rules and there has been way less foul baiting. I've seen some pretty bad wide open misses this year.

Not sure who’s the bigger dummy, Dame or Portland

• Blazers management are in flux
  • Dame is having a down season
  • Dame is injured often with an abdominal injury
  • Blazers are 2nd last in the West with no room for improvement
  • Chauncy is the second coming of Byron Scott
  • Nurk is on a contract year
  • CJ is hurt with a collapsed lung
  • Blazers management is at a crossroad to either pay Dame to his mid 30s or trade him.
If that's not enough to blow it up, I don't know what is.

We got the new ball and the most recent Spalding. hooped with both. Theyre different, but only slightly. More mental I think. But the Wilson felt a bit lighter. May be same material, but may be less material. Thinner. That lighter feel can throw you off. They just need to get more work with it I'd say. Adjust to it like we adjust to everything else.

We got the new ball and the most recent Spalding. hooped with both. Theyre different, but only slightly. More mental I think. But the Wilson felt a bit lighter. May be same material, but may be less material. Thinner. That lighter feel can throw you off. They just need to get more work with it I'd say. Adjust to it like we adjust to everything else.
haven't used Spalding since hs. although I'm curious to try the new ones. I didn't like the feel of the Spalding balls. felt unnatural. also, haven't done any drills with any bad ball for years. love playing drills with bad balls since it made me become a better handler and shooter.

Man we halfway through the season that ain’t gon fly no more. Some of these guys just can’t shoot. Plus if we can get used to a new ball every time we go to the gym they should definitely be used to it by now. Since they literally use the same ball for practices, drills, and games.

Man we halfway through the season that ain’t gon fly no more. Some of these guys just can’t shoot. Plus if we can get used to a new ball every time we go to the gym they should definitely be used to it by now. Since they literally use the same ball for practices, drills, and games.
using new balls is heaven for me. you are right, some people just can't shoot.

you just don't strike me as the type of man who would enjoy the company of a woman
images

Facts.

Feasting on bad teams during the dog days of the szn. All that to be a .500 ball club :lol:

Y’all going burn LeBron out too. Tread lightly

Monk the only bright spot. But once teams start attacking him on defense…yikes

Now it's the dogs days of the season when he play good :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom