The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
giant-jansport-backpack-930.jpg
harden-upset-harden-sad.gif

Grizz going to give the Clippers the Super Deluxe Wash today. With the sealer wax, undercarriage rinse and Armor All.

Grizz going to give the Clippers the Super Deluxe Wash today. With the sealer wax, undercarriage rinse and Armor All.

Serious question you, HIM HIM and P C H P C H - when the Clippers get this new arena will they stop getting “matinee games”? I’ve seen it mentioned before and just peeped that they have a B2B of them this weekend. Not sure if y’all prefer them, though

Serious question you, HIM HIM and P C H P C H - when the Clippers get this new arena will they stop getting “matinee games”? I’ve seen it mentioned before and just peeped that they have a B2B of them this weekend. Not sure if y’all prefer them, though

It'll probably be limited to like once or twice a season

They're awful. They're awful for the players, awful for the fans, league wide 12:30 games are just trash.

Hate the matinees. Most players say they don’t like them. So I am very much hoping they are eliminated after the move to the new building and assume that will be the case.

For sure less matinee games by default. No Kings or Lakers, who both have the evening slots this weekend.

That being said though, I will take my *** to tomorrow's matinee for obvious reasons :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom