The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Russ iso and bricked 3 that turned into a Metu 3 seems like that last moment before being traded. But that contract prob won't allow it

Dagger the game is on westbrook
1642051479053.gif

Russ got 4 total turnovers in the last 4 games but this n_ is has shot 15-59 from the floor :wow:

S_ crazy dawg :lol:

He scared to make passes. That’s the nasty part.

Boy got his head so wrapped around raw stats, as being impact on the game…that he’s not even playing basketball anymore.

Trying not to **** up, and ending up *****n up even more. He not hooping. **** ugly

Boy got his head so wrapped around raw stats, as being impact on the game…that he’s not even playing basketball anymore.

Trying not to **** up, and ending up *****n up even more. He not hooping. **** ugly
The worst part is it’s clear he’s in his head. He just dribbled the clock down and shot a low percentage 3 when we had the momentum :lol: . He didn’t wanna pass or drive the ball.

Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius remember when I told you that Houston would’ve been in that series, if Russ was just bad, instead of detrimental to his team bad?

I hope you see it now. This is what I’m talking about.

And it’s been that way for a while now

But ppl fr looked the other way…cuz of triple doubles…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom