The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah In real life and I’m lowkey srs lol bro is must see tv. Turnovers, hitting the shot clock on jumpers, he’s a crazy watch
Peeped the Laker thread lol. He got them in shambles

Got someone pointing out how Russ in 1 year makes more than him and his kids entire lives combined :lol:

You know it's serious when someone starts pocket watching another man and saying he doesn't deserve that money

Peeped the Laker thread lol. He got them in shambles

Got someone pointing out how Russ in 1 year makes more than him and his kids entire lives combined :lol:

You know it's serious when someone starts pocket watching another man and saying he doesn't deserve that money
Man that’s that Delusional dude. You can’t take what he says seriously man come on :lol:

Screen Shot 2022-01-12 at 10.13.31 PM.png

Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius remember when I told you that Houston would’ve been in that series, if Russ was just bad, instead of detrimental to his team bad?

I hope you see it now. This is what I’m talking about.

Uhhh ruhhh no.

Bron and AD would've had to play like trash and Harden also would've had to play better for your prediction to have come true. Rockets would've had to actually play defense too. You was just wrong Yo. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom