The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cam
Trick
Y’all

Finally got over a tick over shooting 40%.

Career 38/33 splits.

College numbers….

36/33

This is who he is

He’ll get better. But I don’t see it. He just don’t got “it”. Knox ain’t it either. So y’all came up on that trade.

Cam
Trick
Y’all

Career 38/33 splits.

College numbers….

36/33

This is who he is

He’ll get better. But I don’t see it. He just don’t got “it”. Knox ain’t it either. So y’all came up on that trade.
Who cares bro

Not saying it will happen but these are the teams I can see him going to:

Kings
Orlando
ATL
Detroit
Dallas
Pelicans
Kings got like 5 lottery PG’s and they see Westbrook every other night since they play so much so that def ain’t happening :lol:

Magic in another full rebuild thru the draft so no

ATL got Trae so no

Detroit same as Orlando

Dallas got Luka so no

Pelicans anything is in play but no moves will be made till they figure out Zion so def no Russ this season

Hawks are gonna make a panic trade tomorrow just to change things up.

CBD529FF-01FF-4BAE-89CA-A2D6D8ADF6E2.gif

Cam
Trick
Y’all

Career 38/33 splits.

College numbers….

36/33

This is who he is

Trying to tell them. He’s literally been the same since college. Haven’t seen any growth in his game. I didn’t want Knox but if it was between Hunter and Reddish we kept the right one.

Cam
Trick
Y’all

Career 38/33 splits.

College numbers….

36/33

This is who he is

It ain't that deep fam :lol:

I think Memphis will cool off a bit.

Agreed. Temetrius and Co. are doing great things right now and I believe they have a great future. Putting them in the mix with teams lead by folks with championships and/or Finals experience and the Bulls (who fall in the same boat as Memphis tbh) is a little too much, a little too fast.

Kings got like 5 lottery PG’s and they see Westbrook every other night since they play so much so that def ain’t happening :lol:

Magic in another full rebuild thru the draft so no

ATL got Trae so no

Detroit same as Orlando

Dallas got Luka so no

Pelicans anything is in play but no moves will be made till they figure out Zion so def no Russ this season
Being in a rebuild only makes the possibility of teams trading for Russ higher. They want to be bad enough to lose but have him for the name and to help draw somewhat of a crowd so I can totally see Orlando and Detroit trying it. Also would throw Indiana in there.

Kings have poor management

ATL seems like they're willing to blow it up and would need someone to pair with Trae

Dallas is also in need to pair someone with Luka. They're at risk of losing him imo

Pelicans imo will do what they can to put up meaningless wins

I'm not saying it highly likely that it'll happen. I can just see it happening.

And only reason Clint not available is cause he can’t be traded rn :lol: Collins and Hunter probably not that available realistically tho

I like this direction, been saying they should take the L on the season and regroup don’t go chasing some dumb **** just to make the play in… Thst Reddish move was the start in that direction

Being in a rebuild only makes the possibility of teams trading for Russ higher. They want to be bad enough to lose but have him for the name and to help draw somewhat of a crowd so I can totally see Orlando and Detroit trying it. Also would throw Indiana in there.

Kings have poor management

ATL seems like they're willing to blow it up and would need someone to pair with Trae

Dallas is also in need to pair someone with Luka. They're at risk of losing him imo

Pelicans imo will do what they can to put up meaningless wins
All this just sounds like the words of somebody that really wants Russ gone, not what’s actually realistic :lol: …Good luck on any of those scenarios tho

Trying to tell them. He’s literally been the same since college. Haven’t seen any growth in his game. I didn’t want Knox but if it was between Hunter and Reddish we kept the right one.

Hella frustrated with him. Dude looks the part and got all the tools. But really he bluffing. He’ll be 29, and still getting by on potential.

All this just sounds like the words of somebody that really wants Russ gone, not what’s actually realistic :lol: …Good luck on any of those scenarios tho
He's been traded time and time again. Every time ya'll said it was impossible to do. I'm not THAT down on him though so I'm not trippin if we keep him. We'll see what happens.

There’s a such thing as no more bullets left

Just cuz a gun shoots once twice or three times don’t mean it’s gonna fire a fourth
That's definitely true but until he no longer can dish out the meaningless triple double, I can see some rebuilding/poorly ran team trading for him.

You’re out here hating because Simmons is making a mockery of the Sixers front office.

Zion can lose weight. It’s really not that hard. Teaching someone to shoot at 25 years old - nope.

If I was a betting man I'd put money on Ben shooting a 3 over Zion losing weight.

I remember arguing with hawks fans that believed reddish was a hybrid of kawhi and harden. Good ******* riddance. He can join his buddy RJ and lose in NY just like they lost at duke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom