The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cam
Trick
Y’all

Finally got over a tick over shooting 40%.

Career 38/33 splits.

College numbers….

36/33

This is who he is

He’ll get better. But I don’t see it. He just don’t got “it”. Knox ain’t it either. So y’all came up on that trade.

I see they at that Marriott off Pico in L.A.! :nerd:

These trades man. They always be tricky. You honestly gotta be mentally tough to play in the league because if not the league will have you rich and insecure, straight doubting yourself game after game.

“Fans want me to get 25/15/15 each night “

“Im allowed to miss. Im allowed to turn it over”

:rofl:

Bro take your stupid arm sleeves off. They don’t help you. Stop that stupid follow through pose like you’re a shooter. Son has lost any skill he ever may have ever had

Russ and Jae Crowders of the world need to be fined every time they come out with shooting sleeves on. It always the people that can’t shoot that come on the court with extra accessories. 😂😂

Russ gonna Russ
271776533_10160341086658643_542233434571165950_n.jpg

Being in a rebuild only makes the possibility of teams trading for Russ higher. They want to be bad enough to lose but have him for the name and to help draw somewhat of a crowd so I can totally see Orlando and Detroit trying it. Also would throw Indiana in there.

Kings have poor management

ATL seems like they're willing to blow it up and would need someone to pair with Trae

Dallas is also in need to pair someone with Luka. They're at risk of losing him imo

Pelicans imo will do what they can to put up meaningless wins

I'm not saying it highly likely that it'll happen. I can just see it happening.

This man really suggested that Dallas would get rid of anything to pair Westbrook with Luka :rofl: :rofl:

He's been traded time and time again. Every time ya'll said it was impossible to do. I'm not THAT down on him though so I'm not trippin if we keep him. We'll see what happens.
Nobody is untradeable, but the issue is picks/useful players have to be involved which the Lakers have little of it can’t afford to part with due to roster construction…Or another salary dump in the same situation has to be on the market

OKC got multiple picks back from him AND CP3, and this was even when him and CP weren’t supposed to be that far off
Washington had Wall’s matching salary available
Lakers sent back legit rotation players and picks

None of these scenario is are currently possible or on the market right now for Westbrook so what realistic trades are out there? OKC will take anybody right now BUT you gotta come off some picks, you see how that works? :lol:

Nobody is untradeable, but the issue is picks/useful players have to be involved which the Lakers have little of it can’t afford to part with sure to roster construction…Or another salary dump in the same situation has to be on the market

OKC got multiple picks back from him AND CP3, and this was even when him and CP weren’t supposed to be that far off
Washington had Wall’s matching salary available
Lakers sent back legit rotation players and picks

None of these scenario is are currently possible or on the market right now for Westbrook so what realistic trades are out there?
Not speaking of right now or near deadline. I think he lasts the season and will want out or just be dealt because of the bad fit.

Wouldn't be surprised if this was a major factor in making the trade. Thibs & the FO have put together one of the biggest analytics departments in the league over the last couple years.

That tweet is a large of why I think as time goes on his career achievement will be romanticized. People are going to forget about those lowlights and just point the triple doubles, Finals appearance, MVP and what he "accomplished" with OKC post-KD |l

8 playoff wins without KD.

Shot his team out of every 4th quarter in the playoffs the year he won MVP
Tried to clown Rubio only to be outplayed. Tried to clown dame only to be outplayed
Growled at some babies in the bubble
Whatever he did in DC
Icy boy in LA

He been like this.

8 playoff wins without KD.

Shot his team out of every 4th quarter in the playoffs the year he won MVP
Tried to clown Rubio only to be outplayed. Tried to clown dame only to be outplayed
Growled at some babies in the bubble
Whatever he did in DC
Icy boy in LA

He been like this.

Trust me. EYE am in agreement with you but I can already see how the narrative will be spun in his favor even 10 years from now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom