The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once. Almost 2 months ago. The only recent wins were the warriors. And b2b. Those count more.
If there is a tiebreaker on records, otherwise, they don't count for anything special

But I'll consider spending a bundt cake to Warriors HQ as a congratulations gift

No Draymond and gp2 went out at the 10 min mark of the 2nd. That's the majority of the defense right there.

Sonics talk
mjcry1 (1).png

If there is a tiebreaker on records, otherwise, they don't count for anything special

But I'll consider spending a bundt cake to Warriors HQ as a congratulations gift
Nah it counts for the sake of argument of who is better between the 2. So if they meet in the offs, the Sons already know what time it is

idk what Zion's deal is but the Pels would easily be a top 6, 7, or 8 team right now in the west if he could be right

Have a feeling it's both his fault and the Pels fault for his situation

Get it all out now. All that talk. Get it all out.

It's gonna get scary for y'all in due time. Get it all out now. Say Klay done. Say curry washed. Allat. Come out the woodworks now so I can take a tally for the manifest. Say it nowww. It's music.
Life long die hard warriors fan like yourself shouldn’t let the haters get to you.

#webelieve :emoji_triumph:

idk what Zion's deal is but the Pels would easily be a top 6, 7, or 8 team right now in the west if he could be right

Have a feeling it's both his fault and the Pels fault for his situation

Let’s be honest. And I’m putting my Knicks fandom aside.

The Pelicans won’t last. The organization will absolutely fold when Zion leaves.

That would be the second number one pick to want to leave in 10 years. They’d be done. Unsustainable.

Let’s be honest. I’ll put my Knicks fandom aside.

The Pelicans won’t last. The organization will absolutely fold when Zion leaves.
The fact that they basically have the same record as the Kings... I mean that org is just as trash if not more

Shaq peacing out and then them getting shook to put something up on the big board. Crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom