The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That thang

dr-umar-dr-umar-dance.gif

You like white women?

Different value and you know it lol. C'mon.
than who? Draymond? Draymond ain't doing anything against the Bucks lol

Jrue is just as impactful a defensive player as Green with a way better offensive game. Bucks running out George Hill and Wes Matthews as PGs tonight lol

than who? Draymond? Draymond ain't doing anything against the Bucks lol

Jrue is just as impactful a defensive player as Green with a way better offensive game. Bucks running out George Hill and Wes Matthews as PGs tonight lol
ok

dray is having one of his best years and a mvp candidate
missing his impact on both ends of the floor
hard to replace that all of a sudden

If both the Bucks and Warriors are fully healthy it’s still gonna be the same result as tonight lol

Steph Curry got shut down by Wes Matthews - lord knows what prison Jrue would have put him in lol

Look Draymond is having one of his best seasons yet but it ain’t changing the result of a Bucks-Warriors finals

dray is having one of his best years and a mvp candidate
missing his impact on both ends of the floor
hard to replace that all of a sudden
he seems to have those best performances when either Curry or Klay are around.

Damn even Benny sending shots at soft boy

Warriors need to flip Wiseman and draft picks for Sabonis.

And plus If I’m the Sixers Tobias for DeJonte Murray not sure how the contract works out, throw some draft picks in. I love my Spurs but DeJonte deserves better.

Warriors need to flip Wiseman and draft picks for Sabonis.

And plus If I’m the Sixers Tobias for DeJonte Murray not sure how the contract works out, throw some draft picks in. I love my Spurs but DeJonte deserves better.
Allat. I need bob myers contact. i'll put together a trade package for him. He'll just have to click confirm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom