The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
the lakers game is on replay on nbatv and hearing the cold as ice every time russ misses was hilarious to say the least lol

Shameless
E0143E1F-58EF-4B5D-9828-CA4A1930B4DA.jpeg

If anybody tries to tell me what happened to Fultz isn’t the yips - I riot.

Sucks tho, such a sad story. He would have been exactly what the Sixers needed.
I think it was a an injury that everybody tried to cover up for whatever reason, and Fultz hasn’t recovered since…Had to be something really weird for ppl to keep it under wraps like it’s been

League must realize the Lakers have 7 more meetings with the Kings this year and things could get excessive.

I think it was a an injury that everybody tried to cover up for whatever reason, and Fultz hasn’t recovered since…Had to be something really weird for ppl to keep it under wraps like it’s been

i could be totally wrong but i remember people talking about a dirt bike incident but was never sure if that was true or not

just a wild story need a documentary or something.. dude was very skilled and im sure still is

Don’t remember Jeff Green playing for the Magic lol. Bro has been too solid his whole career to be passed like the collection plate :smh:

In a way, it’s a compliment to him. Many teams thought Jeff could be their missing piece and traded for him. Never worked out that way, but part of why he’s been on so many squads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom