The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We want you to put this much effort into a raptors post

When did I say #2 on the way? On NT?
When did I say league ****ed?

It's not what you say about the Raptors because you say almost nothing about them.

Q.PNG

Not to mention over half of your posts of in here since Monday have been shots at Steph or Golden State.

All dat yapping doesn't bother me, not even a lil bit

Just fyi, I will be completely ruthless in this ***** after the dubs win the ship this season

On NT

$t3ph WILL show the world tn why he will win #3 this year & why he's the best player in the planet

On NT

Dubs ain't losing doe

i can't wait until to read all the responses after the dubs cum bacc & steal this one
Different energy

It's not what you say about the Raptors because you say almost nothing about them.

Q.PNG

Not to mention over half of your posts of in here since Monday have been shots at Steph or Golden State.

this is false

People know I rep and talk about the raptors often even when we trash.

EYE been trying to let people know about Scottie Barnes

YOU should know how I’ve been praising FVV better than anyone

Different energy

this is false

People know I rep and talk about the raptors often even when we trash.

EYE been trying to let people know about Scottie Barnes

YOU should know how I’ve been praising FVV better than anyone

Lol one game in January, I forgot how much a good predictor that is for which team wins the championship

If you're the Kangz and want to try to make the playoffs, I don't know if you're really doing much better than Simmons with a Fox swap. The problem in trading Fox though is that you now don't have a guy you can rely on to get you a 1v1 bucket when things slow down. You'd have some nice pieces that fit decently, but you'd be missing THAT guy.

For the Sixers, I think it's realistically the best you're getting for Simmons, and you're probably only getting that because the Kangz themselves are in a weird spot. That backcourt in Philly becomes pretty small going forward, but it's better than what your team currently is without Ben playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom