The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fiz is the head assistant?

🔥
kfx3bygcrh741.jpg

Cam Thomas and Josh Christopher should follow the Jordan poole type of progression.

JC even though hes in a bad team is realizing he has to actually impact the game without having the ball.

Cam can pick his spots playing next to some elite talent but he just needs to know how to pass and is strongly built.

The Jazz have been trash basically all of January. To be fair, they’ve been on the road the majority of the time and have had guys in-and-out because of COVID. I expect them to tighten things up now that mostly all their guys are back.

That said, still don’t see them as a real Finals threat because of their perimeter defensive problems/inability to defend small ball.

problem with them is consistency. turnovers and blowing leads in the 4th has always been their problem. they played really bad last night of what was a winnable game. got me so depressed that I called in sick today after working a 16 hour shift yesterday that felt like I worked 8 days of non-stop work.

Problem with them is they not it. They will be a 2nd or conference finals team, that is their ceiling. For the past couple years they always in talk for championship contention, thats just people liking the idea that “this year is a major toss up”.

Man…the Grizzlies have 10 players who can be productive starters in the league….they’re bound to make a move. Maybe a prospect or two for Thad Young.

The Jazz have been trash basically all of January. To be fair, they’ve been on the road the majority of the time and have had guys in-and-out because of COVID. I expect them to tighten things up now that mostly all their guys are back.

That said, still don’t see them as a real Finals threat because of their perimeter defensive problems/inability to defend small ball.
Wasting everybody’s time like they do year after year.

Big Harden to Big Mamba

#Generational

GUARD SKILLS.

Free Embiid.
And just think Sixers management trying to play chicken with Simmons, while Embiid just wasting a year away . LMAO.

Everyone says this when reports of official Ben packages since the season has started have been scarce and the Sixers are in 6th but 2.5GB from first with Lavine (Tied for #1 Bulls) and KD out/Myrie playing part time (#3 Nets). The success of their season will be the same without Benjamin or with the pieces from a lowball trade offer.

jazz goofed
jacked up threes like they were down a whole bunch of points

but that's their gameplan

lakers are woke now and starting to turn this season around. bron clicking and his supporting cast improving. AD coming back soon as well

Looks like Rudy had a night he'd like to forget. Boomed on by russ than gets out worked by Stanley Johnson down the stretch for the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom