The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t blame you. Tbh I’m curious of Grant could be had with like Bogdan Gallo JJ and some picks or something. I doubt it other teams could probably offer a much better package than that considering Bogdan trade value probably in the mud rn.

I’m seeling myself on the idea of Trae, Grant, Collins with Grant as the main number 2 focus.
I could get behind that. This roster is way too deep at the 2-4 positions. We got decent guys that barely see minutes because the roster has too much depth.

Really wish ESPN would air the Lakers/Pacers instead of the Clip Show. Like, Denver and the Clippers stay getting nationally televised games

"sources" down bad the past 2 days
:ohwell:
sauces.jpg

OKC should take Tobias on and commit to trying to get into the play in. Start him at 4. His salary sucks but we are under the floor anyways. OKC being so far under should always be contacted as a wingman in these large money trade proposals.

Wade old, rich and retired. I'm him, I'm smoking whatever I wanna smoke on camera too

Plus, anyone who would judge D Wade unfavorably for smoking week most likely already doesn't mess with him due to him having be been outspoken on social justice issues and having an openly trans child who he fully supports.

Blaze on D-Wade, blaze on.

Regarding Fox: Either Jason Anderson of the Sac Bee is completely off and should lose credibility or Shams has a rare miss

I don't like Anderson's odds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom