The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1642660785887.png

Not my dawg Big Game. They're killing him 😔😔😔

open audio discussions on Twitter for ppl to join

I feel washed being so engaged in them but they're funny as hell

KD had a good one vs Warriors fans scared to speak their peace once he hopped on

Hov had a good one

Perk had a legendary one on the infamous Basketball player vs Hooper debate

And now these Laker fans joints are up in flames once Ray Westbrook joined one to talk crazy a few days ago

Go be with your ppl fam and vent https://twitter.com/LateNightLakers?t=FttVaCvRm4lFAG9AB6I1JA&s=09
Is it just everyone talking at once? How do I get the floor to cook?

Is it just everyone talking at once? How do I get the floor to cook?
You have host who moderate who talks. It’s basically like sports talk radio when folks get their time to talk. gets entertaining when national sports heads, celebs hops in

you gotta join and Raise your hand if you want to speak and it’s on the host to let you become a speaker

but let’s get this NT joint going at some point 😤

You have host who moderate who talks. It’s basically like sports talk radio when folks get their time to talk. gets entertaining when national sports heads, celebs hops in

you gotta join and Raise your hand if you want to speak and it’s on the host to let you become a speaker

Better than an NT podcast imo. Seems like we could just set it up quick af too no prep needed

We're back to the Eric Maynor era I love it.

Dude should of took a hard stance on benching Russ months ago. Hell if he is going to use poor defense as the excuse he going to be sitting the entire team. Starting with Bronze.
Being a responsible adult and missing last night's Laker game >
Don't worry they lost. :rofl: Loving this trainwreck of a season.

a while back I said twitter was better than NT. now look lmao. from what I've seen a lot of fans from different teams will start a spaces chat after a game. but the Lakers spaces has been the most entertaining

anyway, you're gonna have to join twitter *gasp* to make a spaces with only NT ppl. or find some other app.

Someone make it happen
QbadP (3).png

Friday when the Lakers lose to the Magic. All of us should be awake and responsible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom