The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless Brunson is going to sign for below market, he's not gonna be a Knick anytime soon.
I don't know the ramifications of his unrestricted status coming off a rookie deal - but I would imagine he still makes more money in Dallas or via sign and trade.

The Knicks aren't gonna be able to pay him enough outright, I don't think. He's gonna get 4/80ish somewhere.

The Mavs were tied to and could've had Kemba at damn near any point of the last 3 years and never even aggressively sniffed his direction.

They're not trading 3 months of Brunson to run out Kemba's corpse for 2 years and another $10m

All that. Plus the Mavs have a shot at a top 4 seed in the West in a crazy, pretty wide open NBA year. No reason they should make any mid-season moves that they don’t feel very strongly will make them better in the short term.

Last edited:
272237591_5533980473297098_3759995715329797318_n.jpg

UFA can can go anywhere. Dallas has the bird rights.

Knicks would be out of the race so they’re probably picking up the phone again.

They can pick up the phone all they want but that doesn't mean the Mavs will take anything back from that dry *** cupboard

There are only going to be like four teams with cap space this summer: Magic, Spurs, Pistons and Grizzlies.

Jeannie needs to say **** it and put everything officially on Bron. Fire Vogel and make LeGM, LePlayer-Coach as well.

So we just gonna dangle Brunson out there like this and act like my heart is even healed yet from giving up Seth for nothing

I been predicted this though, Brunson gonna be gone. It doesn't make sense so it makes perfect sense

And some of y'all gonna spin this like Brunson is expendable just like y'all did with Seth

Chuck: The Lakers are such wussies because I can’t say the other word. The way they’re trying to throw Westbrook & Vogel under the bus is pissing me off. And I gotta tell you something…

Ernie: We got a guest standing by…

Chuck: Well the Lakers still suck when we get back from this interview.

:D

Chuck continued after interview…

Chuck: I’m still mad. I’m not gonna sit out like all these clowns on these other networks who got their head up the Lakers’ booty. They’re blaming Vogel and Westbrook. The people up top who put that trash together are running and hiding like cowards saying “Oh, it’s Frank, it’s Russ.” You put all them old geezers out there. The best guy other than LeBron in the last month has been Stanley Johnson. For y’all to be bringing in a guy off the street and he’s your 2nd best player and the GM or whoever is running that trash out there, it’s ridiculous man.

For everyone to get on TV and kiss up to these boys in LA…who put all these old *** geezers together? They would have been a hell of a team in 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom