The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
272140496_5535096339852178_1162612031945542302_n.jpg

I have no idea why he's missing shots, specifically wide open ones. Idk. I figure he'll figure it out. But yeah, I have no idea why he's shooting poorly this season. It's weird to me b. Dray coming back will help. The team doesn't screen as well without him. The shootings all in his head. He needs meditation or something.

I think he shot well tonight though. Of course he shot better when he was guarded hard lol.
Klay's caught the WestBrook virus.

HE is HIM

27c32ad2b359464208a24281bc3c2c38--basketball-quotes-nba-news~2.jpg

I hate you, man :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I can't defend Steph's play over the past however many games/month and some change. IMO he doesn't need to do more because he's getting his shots off but as the stats elpablo21 elpablo21 posted earlier indicate, he simply needs to be better. FWIW, I don't think this level of poor play that we are seeing from him is the new Steph Curry norm but I also don't know what it's going to take for him to get going. Either way, the team as a whole needs Dray back in a bad way.

We'll have to see how Steph's play shakes out but with conditions as they are right now, I would have to say Milwaukee or Miami out of the East (assuming Mikey can only play road games through the playoffs) and Phoenix running it back it in the West 🤷‍♂️

how you get dunked on AND get ejected, in what was otherwise a career game (I think I dont know this dude)

MVP doing an interview with a child Youtuber in 7/11 about being a Dad while his brother purchases what looks like tons of junk food in the background. #LovetoseeIT

MVP MVP , me, and Chuck all on the same pagw

warriors looking like the rockets with those missed threes
now i know how they felt in gm 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom