The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly b, this is the type of stuff I respek. Whether dubs win by 40 or lose by 40, Whether the dubs is up, down, or tied up in the game, I want to see the hate energy never curbs.

But sadly we don't see this. Y'all the type who stay quiet af during real hoop games (if y'all hoop in the first place) when the score is tied up or you're down but get all brave & talk **** if you get lucky and win. St8 up sucka moves.

Barnes was made the scapegoat for that collapse in the finals.
KD was criticized and never given any credit. The organization Openly mocked him at the parade
DLo was blamed for everything in his short stint
Wiggins was the fall guy last year (and will be again soon)
Now it’s injured Klay getting the blame.

It’s a pattern.
You forgot Wiseman being blamed too lol

Steph had 39 points last night and we talking about him instead of 0/7 from 3 Klay

Don't let THEM control the narrative
i get that he has to get himself back into a rhythm or prove to himself that he’s not washed or whatever but I look forward to when he decides to play real basketball again :lol: He’s been a selfish eyesore

his defense has been fine but he’s still a negative player because he’s letting it go everytime he touches it. 36% usage which would lead the league :lol: 48% TS, 44% eFG

Again, looking forward to when he’s ready to play real basketball

FJonDuGXEAUsZBR

Kudos to the Indiana Pacers for controlling the thread participation the past few nights.

We got a big weekend coming up: LAL @ ORL tonight and @ MIA on Sunday. GSW vs. HOU tonight and vs. Utah on Sunday.

It's going to get ugly by Monday :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom