The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The man is qualified to speak…. Man actually played over a decade. I won’t criticize him when dudes like Stephen A Smith and Collin Cowherd can capitalize off sports gossip….

SAS is getting his takes off in a plush studio at Pier 17 in Downton Manhattan and Kwame is getting his takes off from his whip in the middle of nowhere America.

Levels.

BEA1C873-3982-4672-AC49-B8B30755A49C.png

Cam is going to play. He’s been stifled too long and will be developed.

He was traded for the 15th man on the bench so someone from the rotation likely getting shipped out.

I was playing with the trade machine the other day and made a Smart/Juancho trade for Conley/pick.

Wall was a better fit from jump. Higher Iq and better distributor . No idea why they chose Westbrook

Westbrook career is over though if he goes back . That sucks

I thought this as well. I was just waiting for that news to hit. Just makes sense. And then they went with Russ. Dumb.

But the Rockets aren't gonna do that now, are they? Or do they just feel like they stay in the same place with an aging superstar, only now they have an additional draft pick?

Respectfully, I like John Wall too much to see him get shipped to that situation. The expectations and scrutiny that will be placed on him will be far more than what they should be/he’s capable of at this point IMO.
I think Wall would be a seamless fit,his game wouldnt require a big adjustment period nor is his game and emotions as volatile as Russ

Wall and Yipsbrook have taught us that PGs who can’t shoot and rely on speed and athleticism, have to add a jumper, floater, middy to survive and prosper after 30. See D Rose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom