The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The PG 5s must perform great cause I swear I see a buncha dudes wearing em. Aesthetically them 6s don’t look too hot

What’s been up with Randle? Seems like he’s crashed down back to earth

He’s a bum.

A bum who I never wanted to give more than a 2 year contract to.

If it was up to me I would have just been giving him 1 year deals.
Damn :lol: he was fantastic last year but there was always the question of is this who he is now or is this just an outlier. Right now it’s looking like it was clear outlier. Still think he’s a decent player but very clearly not a real number one guy

Randle really been ducking the media since he gave the crowd the thumbs down?

wwe-batista.gif

I feel for Randle cuz he started something special, but he seems to have cracked under the NY pressure. Sure, he’s no number one option but he’s not this bad neither. Could be a bevy of things including struggling handing over the keys this season to RJ.

Whatever it is, get this man a point guard.

Damn :lol: he was fantastic last year but there was always the question of is this who he is now or is this just an outlier. Right now it’s looking like it was clear outlier. Still think he’s a decent player but very clearly not a real number one guy

He’s had these fluke type of years for a while now. I wasn’t surprised he overachieved last year. I also wasn’t surprised when the Hawks made Julius look like a fool in the playoffs. Once the basketball changed - he was back to normal.

I don’t know what Julius is complaining about tho. Oh some fans are booing?

He should be grateful because no other team was even close to giving him that contract. He should be thrilled.

No idea why the Knicks felt pressured into those years.

I think people thought I was joking when I said trade Julius for Westbrook - I wasn’t.

Knicks don’t have the balls but I’d do that trade immediately.

Take on Russ’ contract for year half - focus on Reddish, RJ, Obi, and the rest of the younger guys and see what happens.

The MVP isn’t on that list because Jokic isn’t sexy enough.

Any Knick will sell jerseys. Too big a franchise. Let’s be serious.

Kwame on here live ranting about some ****. Keep your eyes on the road *****

He running out of material. It’s like the same thing he was hyper critical of the media doing to him is cool because he’s doing it to people who’ve never said anything about him.

Reactions: OTG
What’s been up with Randle? Seems like he’s crashed down back to earth

I think the "real" Julius Randle is somewhere inbetween last season & this season. Yes, he overachieved last season but he's truly not as bad as he's been. He'll have a great game one night then shoot 3-14 the next.

He's in his head. It shows in his body language. It shows in his effort. It showed in his press conferences before he stopped talking to media. He got paid (well deserved) so now I think he's trying to go out every night & prove he can be the guy instead of just playing his game.

While he's been a mess this season, we'd also have an absolutely massive hole in the frontcourt if he were to be traded.

If they wont play Wall because they want to develop their young guns, but they want to bring in 40% usg chucking *** Westbrook? Or they value that pick so much they'll do it then let Westbrook go be a family man while on payroll for 44 and 47Ms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom