The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** that buzzer beater and tonight’s win. Steph’s play is inexcusable. I’m not even exaggerating when I say I think this might one of the worst “slumps” of a superstar in recent history. He went from playing like the MVP frontrunner for a month and a half to putting up worse than Rust level splits for the next month and a half.

What gives?

Outside Gogurt this is why Utah fails every year in the playoffs…No player outside of Spida can get you a bucket or make a play.

**** that buzzer beater and tonight’s win. Steph’s play is inexcusable. I’m not even exaggerating when I say I think this might one of the worst “slumps” of a superstar in recent history. He went from playing like the MVP frontrunner for a month and a half to putting up worse than Rust level splits for the next month and a half.

What gives?
steph been playing with a bad quad for a couple weeks
i wouldn't mind him resting up and giving wiggs and poole the touches

God damn Steph :sick::sick::sick::sick:

74498D00-C105-4F59-B2B2-663D3C1C348C.jpeg
5 for 7 inside the 3

#twodimensional

umad.png

Edit: wait I can't count that's 4 for 7 :lol:

This Steph **** is crazy. Said it was something to watch awhile back, now it’s kind of concerning

Curry has been a chucker. There’s no deep analysis needed. He’s been taking stupid *** shots and when they don’t fall he looks like Damian Lillard. He literally thinks he can hit anything and has been human lately.

Ben Simmons is a b word. I wish he could never play in the NBA again. This is ridiculous. Man faking a whole mental health issue. This is what really really needs to be addressed.
I am one of the biggest Benjamin detractors out here but some of the takes on him are too far (word to getback getback sayin Ben would be a piece in a package centered around Tobi :lol: ). You can’t just claim someone is faking a mental health issue. That’s not how it works.

I am one of the biggest Benjamin detractors out here but some of the takes on him are too far (word to getback getback sayin Ben would be a piece in a package centered around Tobi :lol: ). You can’t just claim someone is faking a mental health issue. That’s not how it works.
Mental issue or not he’s a quitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom