Sixers team record since Christmas: 11-3

Embiid during that span:

34.1 ppg
10.5 reb
4.3 ast
56.4 fg%
41.3 3p%
39.1 PER

Currently 3rd in scoring at 28.7 (KD at 29.3). If he catches KD, would be he the first big since Shaq to win the scoring title (99/00)

SimmoTheSauvage really putting the Ewing theory to work

The Golden State Warriors are 34-13. Steph Curry’s shooting will return at some point.

What are we talking out here :lol:.

My guy been slumping super crazy tho. Def ugly and a lil concerning. Odds are, he’ll make wide open 3s again lol.

Y’all setting yourselves up lmao.

Extremely low level discourse.

I will not participate.

The Golden State Warriors are 34-13. Steph Curry’s shooting will return at some point.

What are we talking out here :lol:.

My guy been slumping super crazy tho. Def ugly and a lil concerning. Odds are, he’ll make wide open 3s again lol.

Y’all setting yourselves up lmao.
It can’t be “what are we talking out here” and “def ugly and a lil concerning” at the same time

Another one some were trying to throw away after a few months :lol:
Weekly reminder this man started playing NBA basketball the day before Halloween and written off by mid-November
4A1B604B-75A0-4C17-AE37-07DBCB059E0C.jpeg

It can’t be “what are we talking out here” and “def ugly and a lil concerning” at the same time

The shooting numbers are ugly. They’re still in games despite it. and he’s still doing other things that keep them afloat. If he shot/played just a lil better, they aren’t losing some of these games, or they aren’t particularly close. The lil concerning part is of course age and fatigue related.

Y’all really bad at this

Didn’t watch but even with Lakers playing trash, Miami winning tonight was a lock, won easy money on that game, Lakers 2 nights in MIA, prior to a Sunday evening game, ya that’s a wrap, i see bron in the club after the game too, prolly killing that hgh dose he reup on with some Lobos!

His numbers about to be wild once this re-up kicks in

Steph will be fine. The whole team has been slumping so I believe it's more of the team struggling. Also, Green is a big part of the offense and Curry's right hand man on that end so that has a big part.

**** that buzzer beater and tonight’s win. Steph’s play is inexcusable. I’m not even exaggerating when I say I think this might one of the worst “slumps” of a superstar in recent history. He went from playing like the MVP frontrunner for a month and a half to putting up worse than Rust level splits for the next month and a half.

What gives?

Let’s not beat around the bush here any further, we all know whose fault this is….

There is only one man who possesses this type of bad juju. A man who is truly “bad luck” incarnate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom