The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea they've been looking for that 3rd scoring threat beyond those Dame & CJ. I agree it's more likely to make them more resolute/delusional to think they can make some noise.
Gives them flexibility to trade CJ since him and Simons are redundant

Portland has room for growth if they decide to invest in Lillard for the foreseeable future.
- Expiring contracts with RoCo and Nurk
- Anfernee Simons
- CJ

You trade either CJ or Simons for someone who can contribute immediately. Maybe Simons + a heavily protected pick for Grant. But that's only if they decide to pay Lillard until his late 30s.

Portalnd gon be stuck and end up getting nothing for CJ if they continue to wait.

Portland has room for growth if they decide to invest in Lillard for the foreseeable future.
- Expiring contracts with RoCo and Nurk
- Anfernee Simons
- CJ

You trade either CJ or Simons for someone who can contribute immediately. Maybe Simons + a heavily protected pick for Grant. But that's only if they decide to pay Lillard until his late 30s.
They're gonna probably deal Covington and/or Nurkic just to duck the tax this season.

really wish google would filter their results out so it doesn't automatically spoil a show for you

had two more episodes for ozark and already got a big event spoiled for me because I wanted to see what an actors name was

The team is jocking for play-in position and this ***** is talmbout his individual offensive stats eem though he or his teammates couldn't stop a damn nosebleed :smh:

really wish google would filter their results out so it doesn't automatically spoil a show for you

had two more episodes for ozark and already got a big event spoiled for me because I wanted to see what an actors name was

Damn that sucks |l To avoid that I usually go to IMDB, search for the show, go to the episode guide and find the episode I'm watching. Also helps prevent from seeing how many episodes they are in (otherwise you might find out they got murked or something).

The team is jocking for play-in position and this ***** is talmbout his individual offensive stats eem though he or his teammates couldn't stop a damn nosebleed :smh:

ERMK615XYAEKmsd.jpg

They'd be in the lottery if he wasn't putting up those numbers :lol:

AD coming back should give them a needed boost soon too, also probably gonna make moves before the deadline so who knows how they'll look a month from now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom