The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
really wish google would filter their results out so it doesn't automatically spoil a show for you

had two more episodes for ozark and already got a big event spoiled for me because I wanted to see what an actors name was
Funny, I'm watching it right now and wanted to google something but was like naw I might get a spoiler.

I like how y’all just be wanting this man to “ Shut up and Dribble” 🤔

If he was shooting Chefbrook percentages yall would be screaming he’s power washed :lol:

Folks are comparing Steph to Russell Westbrook and insinuating he's washed so I fail to see the difference. The Anti-Steph Crew was just criticzing him a year ago for balling out on a play-in team yet a lot of those same folks are slobbering over Bron's year.

Same circumstances but different energy

Folks are comparing Steph to Russell Westbrook and insinuating he's washed so I fail to see the difference. The Anti-Steph Crew was just criticzing him a year ago for balling out on a play-in team yet a lot of those same folks are slobbering over Bron's year.

No one is saying Bron deserves MVP or bringing up the teams record in games he’s played :lol:

Not the same energy we just appreciating his greatness in damn near year 20

272327321_5552513684777110_717498960751304570_n.jpg
This meme is white boy tactics

A Sheriff Jim and Joel combo = So. Many. FTs.

I’ll be home, I’m not the biggest fan of Harden, I hate his same, he’s not a leader, and has an inflated ego. Not a fan of what he can do to alter the culture.

I wouldn’t enjoy watching him as a Sixer but I also know he’s the best talent that we can realistically get.

The team is jocking for play-in position and this ***** is talmbout his individual offensive stats eem though he or his teammates couldn't stop a damn nosebleed :smh:

He’s always been a selfish player.

Legit Big Russ. Has never cared about the team outside of how it can help him.

It's funny to your boy that THEY are the same ones who dumped all over the inorganic Triple Double stats collecting machine Lil' Russ.

But now it's "we're just appreciating this Big Russ"

CLASSIC LOOTER IN A RIOT

Charles Barkley’s track record for a analysis and predictions is bad enough that him going in on the Lakers and calling them trash is, by itself, has me thinking they are going to make a big run the second half of the season and finish Top 4 in the West.

I’ma reiterate this again being a HEAT FAN that stans Stephbrook and hates LeBron is weirdo behavior :smh::lol:

That's only been the thing with the LeBron contingent, calling a spade a spade isn't hatred.

If that sound byte came from anyone in the midst of this mediocre season after having Championship expectations, everyone would say that was sucker behavior. He's been doing this his entire career. Always throwing his teammates under the bus but because the raw numbers are there, it's well LeBron is clearly doing his part, he's just playing with some bums.

Everyone else that puts up numbers in a losing situation, y'all have no issue calling them looters. Bradley Beal, Jayson Tatum, Russel Westbrook, Steve Cury, etc. But when it's LeBron your panties get in a bunch, and it's all about appreciation then.

But hey if calling it hatred for your husband helps you sleep better at night then by all means call it that Savannah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom