The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any of ya'll covid survivors still having shortness of breath?

Its been 3.5 weeks since i had it and the shortness of breath just happened last week. I was fairly in shape before all this. Was running 8-9miles every Sunday while hooping and lifting weights. during weekdays. Now i have trouble speaking i be catching my breath while talking my ****. It comes and goes though its just rough in the am.

Any of ya'll covid survivors still having shortness of breath?

Its been 3.5 weeks since i had it and the shortness of breath just happened last week. I was fairly in shape before all this. Was running 8-9miles every Sunday while hooping and lifting weights. during weekdays. Now i have trouble speaking i be catching my breath while talking my ****. It comes and goes though its just rough in the am.
For like two weeks after but I feel pretty normal nowadays.

We're in peak season mode around here, people making weird comments nonstop

That's only been the thing with the LeBron contingent, calling a spade a spade isn't hatred.

If that sound byte came from anyone in the midst of this mediocre season after having Championship expectations, everyone would say that was sucker behavior. He's been doing this his entire career. Always throwing his teammates under the bus but because the raw numbers are there, it's well LeBron is clearly doing his part, he's just playing with some bums.

Everyone else that puts up numbers in a losing situation, y'all have no issue calling them looters. Bradley Beal, Jayson Tatum, Russel Westbrook, Steve Cury, etc. But when it's LeBron your panties get in a bunch, and it's all about appreciation then.

But hey if calling it hatred for your husband helps you sleep better at night then by all means call it that Savannah.
49DE8873-8DE8-47CA-A638-1E26DA4F56BD.gif

And calling somebody w/Bron’s accomplishments a looter in a riot is next level goofy and HATE

Hints of Ariza’s decline started in his last year with the Rockets, so seeing him flat out get terribly beat off the dribble like he’s standing in quicksand is gross

suns with a genius move to get Bismack. they just gon keep on rolling huh

no excuses for CP3 this year huh

Super Stans are among the weirdest people ever. And I’m old, have lived my whole life in Los Angeles and seen A LOT of weird people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom