The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this Cam Reddish situation is really going to irritate me for the rest of the season.

Thibs has played him a 5 total mins in two games. Five American minutes.

Five. Cinco. Cinque. Cinq. خمسة. 五. Tano. Fünf.
Makes you wonder, cuz the only time yo got real consistent mins in ATL is when the other wings were hurt….But Even Knox playing like 10 mins a game for the Hawks now after no burn in NYC so it could be a Thibbs thing also :lol:

Why can't he just not be that good anymore? Happens all the time and we see it every year. He's reached that Jamal Crawford Joe Johnson 'just give him a chance he's still a bucket' tier. Simple

You taking it to THESE extremes is what makes it difficult to take your legitimate takes that have reason behind them seriously. One post you're trying to be pmatic pmatic the next you're trying to be HIM HIM :smh:

FJ5kXBLXoAkLWiA

Makes you wonder, cuz the only time yo got real consistent mins in ATL is when the other wings were hurt….But Even Knox playing like 10 mins a game for the Hawks now after no burn in NYC so it could be a Thibbs thing also :lol:
Knox still ain’t nothing to write home about but man you can tell he out there playing for his NBA life with the hustle he been playing with :lol:

Speaking of who playing rn I hope Bogdan don’t mess up the rhythm when he come back cause he really needs to accept a bench role and I don’t think he will want to based on reports last year saying he wasn’t happy coming off the bench. The team is just straight better with Kevin starting instead of him. Bogdan been really below average this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom