The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can't he just not be that good anymore? Happens all the time and we see it every year. He's reached that Jamal Crawford Joe Johnson 'just give him a chance he's still a bucket' tier. Simple
I'm figuring you don't hoop or play sports lol. That's not how decline works mayne. It's gradual, when there's no injury. He cooked with grease in the first month and a half of the season, then once that record got on everybody's radar, he's been corn beef. I can't diagnose him since I don't know what he's thinking. But it's definitely mental over physical.

I called the local Jamaican spot and of course they're closed today. :smh:

Had to "settle" for a hot fried chicken sandwich.

IMG_20220125_140131.jpg

Info on the restaurant please.

Long live the Mamba. Still remember reading the news while headed to the Spurs vs. Raptors game with my Dad and thinking/wishing it was a hoax. Then getting to the game and it was the most somber event I’ve ever been too. Gotta be a rough day for Bron also

Damn I didn't see this footage of Bron talking about him. This got me in my feels 😔

I don't see how Embiid would tolerate Harden once the playoffs start and he decides he's had his fill of basketball for the season like he usually does.

Just realized that KD is all but officially out of the scoring title race (he would have to return immediately after ASB and play every single game). Now things like Lebby taking that layup at the end of the Indy game make sense. No way he doesn't get it :lol:

Embiid needs someone to be able to step up and take control anyway. He known to tire himself out in the playoffs.

Just realized that KD is all but officially out of the scoring title race (he would have to return immediately after ASB and play every single game). Now things like Lebby taking that layup at the end of the Indy game make sense. No way he doesn't get it :lol:

Joel right on Bron heels though. And we know what Gianni's can do.

Could be a Shaq/David Robinson type situation down the stretch of the season.

Joel right on Bron heels though. And we know what Gianni's can do.

Could be a Shaq/David Robinson type situation down the stretch of the season.
Would be like Bron to drop 70 in the last game when the lakers are out of PO contention

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom