The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
272689173_5556443591050786_2865353041890663217_n.jpg

you wouldnt opt in to guaranteed money and possibly only work half the time ?
Creed Bratton The Office GIF - Creed Bratton The Office Dgaf - Discover &  Share GIFs
Depending on what happens with COVID and NYC regulations he might only be getting half the money :lol: Worst case, IF things held up then he's probably moved for a vaccinated player

If Harden is definitely leaving, they should trade him for Ben Simmons and get it over with. Pretty funny how Harden forced his way into Brooklyn and now apparently wants out

If Harden is definitely leaving, they should trade him for Ben Simmons and get it over with. Pretty funny how Harden forced his way into Brooklyn and now apparently wants out

supposedly he was set up to go to Philly but the houston owner didn’t want to move him to Philly because of morey

Everyone has been saying this and while it makes some sense, has there been any indication from the state of New York about this or is it just NBA fans being hopeful based on their opinions?
As far as restrictions? Just my hunch, we've been through the same cycle last year. You're seeing trends in a couple different places in the world so I wouldn't be surprised if other non-conservative/Deep red places here follow suit. Adams is a bit of a wildcard though, he backed for kids to be back in the school just a few weeks ago I could see him lifting restrictions once the numbers look better a month from now for everyone

Hospitalizations are following the same trend, deaths will follow them. But again just my hunch and following how people will treat spring once Omicron settles for the time being

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom