The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
addict4sneakers addict4sneakers did you or anyone else with the NBATV plug check out the “RedZone” thing they tested last night? The Sixers-Grizz OT and Steph spazzing seemed like the only highlights of last night

They tried this Soccer too. Didn’t work well.

Can’t do it with basketball either IMO. It’s a fluid game like Soccer. (Minus the timeouts obviously).

Football is literally stop for 40 seconds and play for 6 seconds on every possession. So Red Zone works smoothly.

With basketball there will be long live-action delays like when Soccer tried their “red zone” expirement.

West a product of his era. Get this man up outta here.

As long as Bronny, Adele, and Snoop got their season tickets that's all that matters.

He’s 6-10 and can pass. If he goes from a 4.5 star athlete into a 3, he still has a role

James Johnson out here getting checks at 35.

James Johnson still a better shooter than Ben Simmons ever was……

It’s sad that older, over the hill Ben Simmons comparison will be JAMES JOHNSON :lol: :lol: :lol:

FKhYpStXoAkjwme

Jeez :wow:

LA ownership is trash if that's true :smh:

Don’t know who is saying Dwight is better at this point. Dwight can’t even make rotations now

correct

i should note people weren't saying exactly that but around August people laughed and thought it would be a terrible fit

the post got 14 laughs lol

i always knew it would be a better fit, i can tell you for sure not many believed

even amitt5504 amitt5504 was sick about it 2 post down from mine

he has been the best backup Embiid as ever had so far

correct

i should note people weren't saying exactly that but around August people laughed and thought it would be a terrible fit

the post got 14 laughs lol

i always knew it would be a better fit, i can tell you for sure not many believed

even amitt5504 amitt5504 was sick about it 2 post down from mine

he has been the best backup Embiid as ever had so far

I was definitely wrong about him. After his stint with the Lakers I thought he'd just bounce around and not get much PT. He's been beyond serviceable.

also looking at the old post of mines maaan i was a **** for no reason.. just getting worked up over simmons smh i rode way to hard

i am glad i see the vision and past this simmons nonsense though

**** was taking me out my element lol yall some cool ******* guys/ maybe girls? in here

no more being hostile im chill

LeBron has been bouncing around franchises and pretty much doing as he pleases within those organizations for a decade now. Yes, he has brought them championships but he is one of the last folks who should talk about loyalty when it comes to franchises IMO.

I know. I agree :lol:

It’s just a joke about how Lakers fans will eventually turn on LeBron.

also looking at the old post of mines maaan i was a **** for no reason.. just getting worked up over simmons smh i rode way to hard

i am glad i see the vision and past this simmons nonsense though

**** was taking me out my element lol yall some cool ****ing guys/ maybe girls? in here

no more being hostile im chill

Yea bro….. :lol:

You were caping soooo hard for Ben last year. You were fighting for your MFing life :lol:

(Good to see someone saying they were wrong tho. Nothing is wrong with being wrong.)

"Spike Lee calls out Knicks owner James Dolan after entrance drama: 'I'm being harassed'"

""Former Knicks star Oakley claims team owner Dolan ordered assault on him"

I T M A T T E R S

C U L T U R E

I N T E G R I T Y

1) F*** Spike Lee, the biggest cooler ever.

2) And a HUGE F*** YOU to James Dolan. We literally all hate him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom