The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
#TeamSimmons

Till this day!

Rich Paul out there making another client lose money. Probably got his agent certificate from Groupon.

Rich Paul holding an Australian socialite and an English singer-songwriter hostage on American soil is not the multinational headline that I was expecting in 2022 but it's only February 1st and here we are.

The Buss family doesn't have money like that compared to most of the other NBA owners. All their value is in the Lakers, while other owners have revenue streams outside their teams.

That's why around the margins they do dumb **** like let Caruso walk or not offer market value to Ty Lue.
Crazy to think after all this time and the connections they made that fam hasn’t diversified to be a factor in another industry …Just a waste of resources :smh:

At this point you're trolling and looking to bait people into an argument.

Nah not even. Could care less about Benjamin or Rich Paul. We all know both sides are at a fault to a degree.

Mostly want to see Ben back on the court. All about the comeback stories from motivated players.

Also not a fan of Embiids whole persona off the court and the Sixers organization as a whole.

Rich prolly hate being in the UK. Bangers and Mash, and peas with everything don't seem like his type of cuisine.

NBA does all that talking about the WNBA… even had NBA players fake promoting and fake attending games….

And their best is getting $240k??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

These people don’t care about that league

Why do you assume the players are doing fake promoting? 🤔

The optics of this Hammond salary is ugly though. She makes like 95% of the salary cap. Ladies gotta stop pocket watching the men and blow up that CBA. this ain’t college

Rich prolly hate being in the UK. Bangers and Mash, and peas with everything don't seem like his type of cuisine.
Nah Rich eating good. Bet her jerk chicken something fire

1_Adele-shows-off-her-stunning-figure-in-sensational-bikini-snap.jpg

datznasty datznasty antidope antidope

NBA does all that talking about the WNBA… even had NBA players fake promoting and fake attending games….

And their best is getting $240k??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

These people don’t care about that league

I think the WNBA pay is ridiculous and was in shock when I saw the SuperMax number. The coaches making more than the players doesn't make sense either.

Having said that, is this an issue of the league and team owners keeping profits/running bloated front offices with several highly paid executives or are the salary numbers just based on the revenue generation and $240K is where they're at?

I think the WNBA pay is ridiculous and was in shock when I saw the SuperMax number. The coaches making more than the players doesn't make sense either.

Having said that, is this an issue of the league and team owners keeping profits/running bloated front offices with several highly paid executives or are the salary numbers just based on the revenue generation and $240K is where they're at?

Yeah don’t tell sis they don’t have any money when you can pay a rookie head coach a milly. The math ain’t mathing

Just taking advantage of the fact that nobody really cares about the WNBA. They can pay them more and still be profitable.

Just taking advantage of the fact that nobody really cares about the WNBA. They can pay them more and still be profitable.
It’s always going to be 8th fiddle but gambling revenue is growing the sport. All the numbers say popularity is growing.

Nah Rich eating good. Bet her jerk chicken something fire

1_Adele-shows-off-her-stunning-figure-in-sensational-bikini-snap.jpg

datznasty datznasty antidope antidope
I ****s with her physically but yall know me I would have grappled with her at her heaviest. That English accent tho, uhh! Unbearable. Find a clip of her talking for an extended period. Also want to give her props on losing all that weight, she used a diet called Sirtfood diet and not surgery as an nter in here suggested so that's certainly worthy of praise.

I fw some of her old music back when I used to be hella depressed and unconfident rbk93 rbk93 and kept getting curved by women while eating Ben and Jerry's ice cream. It hits for that vibe. Some Drake too, some 3$ Andre wine and just have a good cry.

Idk where this point went

The Lakers organization really treated Logo like a got damn bust down :wow: :rofl:
Id do him the same when I tell him his weak *** looking at the basketball while dribbling yt player silhouette is no longer the logo and is appropriately being replaced by a black King like Kobe Bryant or Michael Jordan. I'll bless with some free new logo merch though Jerry, txt me your address and cashapp me $20 for shipping

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom