The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean no offense to giannis, but it was a special mix of bad stuff happening. The bucks don’t get passed a healthy nets

heck Bruce brown not mocking 3 boneheaded plays changes the course of things
You right. Dame ain't catching gianni's breaks either loll

Didn't he just subliminally say if they don't give him a championship roster he wants out
Dame needs to just officially request his trade and stop doing these social media theatrics :lol:

Ben Simmons greatest impact on the game over the next few years might be that he’ll empower players to speak up and speak up earlier

Dame needs to just officially request his trade and stop doing these social media theatrics :lol:

Ben Simmons greatest impact on the game over the next few years might be that he’ll empower players to speak up and speak up earlier

He's been doing damage control his whole career :lol:

Dame cares a lot about his perception

He already had covid twice apparently.

If he breezed through it with little to no issue I understand the reluctance.
man dont make excuses for this guy. he would still be like this if he never did have covid.

at this point anybody not getting the vaccine is just a selfish pile of ****.

So Bron went to 6 and Anthony Davis is still 3? I thought the whole point of this was do Anthony Davis could have 23

242521299_5137714486257034_6474228816234783623_n.jpg

56lxnfpv6iu21.jpg

I was apprehensive at first. I was hanging out with some friends at a cookout back around 2003. The Infrareds just retroed (I think) and we were talking a lot of smack. Host of the cook out had a hoop, so we played 2x2 to 5.

Was worried I would roll an ankle playing in them, but I was pleasantly surprised with how well they performed. Played in them a few more times, but those Bred 7's and AJ 20's we're amazing ball sneakers. The 14's weren't so bad either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom