The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I for one, am shocked that the trade didn't work out...shocked I tell you

da21e00406e49f8483341bf1fab83f3a.gif

I don't think Westbrook is getting traded this week, but it's definitely on the table during the summer.

The Lakers could take back long-term money, but I think they want to be a player in the 2023 free agency. It would have to be a three or four team trade because Westbrook makes so much money.

They will definitely explore it but do you think they can actually pull it off? Like you said, it'll have to be a complex deal with multiple teams/players.

On top of that, if you are the team that ultimately takes him on you have to wonder...for what? Because he's likely not going to improve your team. Okay, so you buy him out...then what does he do? He hasn't shown to be a quality starter this year and he isn't reacting well to coming off the bench so you'd end up with a situation like Kemba in NYC but toxic.

Situation is bad all the way around, man :lol: |l

why the OKC fans so silent? I thought they love the Rust.

I could see it if he gets bought out. Probably would be the best situation for him :lol:

They will definitely explore it but do you think they can actually pull it off? Like you said, it'll have to be a complex deal with multiple teams/players.

On top of that, if you are the team that ultimately takes him on you have to wonder...for what? Because he's likely not going to improve your team. Okay, so you buy him out...then what does he do? He hasn't shown to be a quality starter this year and he isn't reacting well to coming off the bench so you'd end up with a situation like Kemba in NYC but toxic.

If they weren't so married to 2023 free agency, I think it be a lot easier. Like they could send Westbrook to the Knicks for Kemba and Burks, but they wouldn't want Fournier's contract.

I could see it if he gets bought out. Probably would be the best situation for him :lol:
they would need an equally problematic situation for that kind of trade to happen. I don't think the John Wall and Simmons situation is that bad enough. both players still have value while Rust is headed for the junkyard for scraps.

Powell is the king of the 17-2-2 stat line
The man does 1 thing :lol: but he does it well
Looking at the Clippers roster... What are they going to do with the rotation when PG and Kawhi are back?

Reggie, PG, Kawhi, Morris, Zubac, Powell, Mann, Kennard, Batum, Ibaka, Covington

That's a ton of guards for a minutes crunch given PG is probably gonna play 38-40. Lots of small ball inbound?
They have had some terrible injury luck.

Next year unfortunately you’d probably be able to count on 1 hand how many games all 11 of those guys are active.

Also Kawhi obviously not playing b2b’s and will have his minutes managed & other random rest days during the year.

clippers have large contracts that will be coming off the books in a year or two
can be use as trade assets

flipped bledsoe, winslow, and keon johnson for powell and covington :lol:

Isn't Randle from Duncanville or somewhere like 30 min outside of Dallas? Send him back to play with Luka

when tom brady destroys a table it's "passion" but when randle does it, he's labeled a "nutcase"
🤔
#bingbong
I don’t care for TB. But shutting an assistants (human being ) computer and fake trying to go at him to fight is a little different than breaking an object lol

I don't think Westbrook is getting traded this week, but it's definitely on the table during the summer.

The Lakers could take back long-term money, but I think they want to be a player in the 2023 free agency. It would have to be a three or four team trade because Westbrook makes so much money.
another possible outcome is rust declines that PO and re-ups for a 3/90

Best Reporter Makes Kid Cry First Day Of School GIFs | Gfycat

what was the assistant trying to tell or show him? Like you're 4 for 17 from the field, stop shooting. And he got the feels
Love salvaged himself from washed status and "fitting in"
Rondo looking like Playoff Rondo
hit a home run with Allen, Garland and Mobely

Good to see JB Bickerstaff shining. it looked like a bad job when he took it
imagine if Kevin Porter Jr actually got his mind right and stuck with them before being dealt
Where was Levert during this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom