The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
why the OKC fans so silent? I thought they love the Rust.
9a9bc0216bb2eafeddce79a30d5ca79a391d872eadbc540a4d5bf729f68a5617.png

Confirmed by recent Reddit poll, but I think we like him on another team, not we want him back in OKC blue like him.

Love salvaged himself from washed status and "fitting in"
Rondo looking like Playoff Rondo
hit a home run with Allen, Garland and Mobely

Good to see JB Bickerstaff shining. it looked like a bad job when he took it
imagine if Kevin Porter Jr actually got his mind right and stuck with them before being dealt
this should have been the Lakers. :rofl:

Powell and Covington are basically younger versions of Morris and Batum. Clippers have some flexibility there if they want to make another deal

Julius Randle looks terrible man on and off the court . Was down hill starting from the playoffs

Our front office doesn’t speak. Leon and Wes don’t talk to the media.

But I’d like to know who thought it was a good idea to sign Julius to a 4 year/$117 million contract after that playoff performance.

How Randle/his agent leveraged that deal, so quickly, still shocks me.

Its not a bad deal. I'm not mad at the contract at all. He has value in the league, not an untradable contract or one where we have to include picks to trade.

That # is exactly where players putting up those #s get paid.

For a developing team, with his current anger issues, I dont want him here.

Folks gotta remember the atmosphere at the time, the whole league was waiting and saying they better pay him or add another bad example to the poor reputation bank. Easy reputation building cost that's no sweat off their backs.

Its not a bad deal. I'm not mad at the contract at all. He has value in the league, not an untradable contract or one where we have to include picks to trade.

That # is exactly where players putting up those #s get paid.

For a developing team, with his current anger issues, I dont want him here.

Julius has value?

Anyone in here want Julius on their team for that contract?

Anyone? (Please).

(I’d love to be wrong here.)

What i was saying. Focus on that 3 pointer brah

From Saturday

Junior Bronny James, LeBron James’ son, made six three-pointers and scored 18. Jeremiah Nyarko, a 6-8 senior, gave the Hilltoppers fits in the post defensively and finished with 11 rebounds.

Julius has value?

Anyone in here want Julius on their team for that contract?

Anyone? (Please).

(I’d love to be wrong here.)
It’s an overpay but that’s what most teams have to do to re-sign their own player

John Collins is getting paid similarly

Those types of caliber players were going to get in the mid to high 20’s at that age

It’s an overpay but that’s what most teams have to do to re-sign their own player

John Collins is getting paid similarly

Those types of caliber players were going to get in the mid to high 20’s at that age

My problem is more how quickly the Knicks made that decision.

I wanted to see what his market value would have been because I don’t think another team was coming close to our offer.

My problem is more how quickly the Knicks made that decision.

I wanted to see what his market value was because I don’t think another team was coming close to our offer.

He was 26 going on 27 coming off an all nba second team

I think mid 20’s was the going rate

It could have been worse

“Randle could've waited for his contract to expire next season and signed a new $200 million deal, but extending now off his current $19.8 million salary for 2021-22 gives the Knicks financial flexibility to shape the roster and allows him to commit through his prime to a franchise and city he has come to adore -- and one that has come to adore him.”

I said it after the playoffs, trade this guy while his stock is still high. Didn’t want him coming back and didn’t want Fournier bum ***. Gotta move Randle for anything just to get rid of that contract.

I said it after the playoffs, trade this guy while his stock is still high. Didn’t want him coming back and didn’t want Fournier bum ***. Gotta move Randle for anything just to get rid of that contract.
Damb, you really have been hate posting about randle for years lol. Respect the consistency

Among

Grant,
Randle,
Miles Bridges,
John Collins

id probably want Miles, Collins , Grant then Randle.

He was 26 going on 27 coming off an all nba second team

I think mid 20’s was the going rate

It could have been worse

“Randle could've waited for his contract to expire next season and signed a new $200 million deal, but extending now off his current $19.8 million salary for 2021-22 gives the Knicks financial flexibility to shape the roster and allows him to commit through his prime to a franchise and city he has come to adore -- and one that has come to adore him.”

The years.

Yea Julius would have gotten mid 20’s but on like a 2 year deal. Teams were still skeptical.

The yearsss man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom