The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love salvaged himself from washed status and "fitting in"
Rondo looking like Playoff Rondo
hit a home run with Allen, Garland and Mobely

Good to see JB Bickerstaff shining. it looked like a bad job when he took it
imagine if Kevin Porter Jr actually got his mind right and stuck with them before being dealt

JB needs to be a COY candidate
Coby needs to be an exec of the year candidate
Love needs to be a Sixth Man candidate
Garland needs to be a MIP candidate
Allan needs to be an all-star replacement

What's your take on Barnes so far? and specifically him v Kuminga potential

More athletic giddey. I’d take him over kuminga too. Barnes was saucing off the dribble other day, too. He’s probably a stitch lower as a playmaker compared to giddey.

It’s not that I don’t like kuminga though. He’s good. He was making some plays in the G league but the sample size for him is tiny all things considered

FLAyydpX0AElWY-

:rofl:

Was always gonna be the logical endpoint of how he's been moving :lol:
aepps20 aepps20
images.jpeg

trump-basketball.gif

LFG!!!! 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

More athletic giddey. I’d take him over kuminga too. Barnes was saucing off the dribble other day, too. He’s probably a stitch lower as a playmaker compared to giddey.

It’s not that I don’t like kuminga though. He’s good. He was making some plays in the G league but the sample size for him is tiny all things considered
Yeah I can't really argue your take too much because like I said I liked Giddey too

I think we just flip flop opinions on where to draw the line in terms of the two (Giddey vs Kuminga)

I'd just take his scoring ability. Anytime he's gotten solid minutes he's put up numbers with efficiency on top of it. He's stiff but athletic stiff

As far as Kuminga v Barnes I'll just let you take the battle for me vs osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh

California girls? Yukk. I could introduce Giddey's 19 year old self to some women who will have him wanting to sign a lifetime contract in OKC

Giddey is like the second coming of Rubio. Not sure he has the defensive chops that Rubio had though.

6'7 wingspan hurts. Why even be 6'8? His shooting form needs an overhaul too, I think Kuminga has a better upside in that regard (shooting 5% higher on 2/3rd less attempts). I also need to email him my .doc file of Air Alert 2

6'7 wingspan hurts. Why even be 6'8. His shooting form needs an overhaul too, I think Kuminga has a better upside in that regard (shooting 5% higher on 2/3rd less attempts)

I think wingspan can be overrated. Skills mean everything to me. If giddey learns to shoot shoot he’s an 18/8/8 guy

I think wingspan can be overrated. Skills mean everything to me. If giddey learns to shoot shoot he’s an 18/8/8 guy
he'll probably reach that even without shooting (in the next 2 seasons or less) and his all time abysmal fta draw rate, just off floaters and opportunities shooting and 26% 3pt shooting and right footed layups that I wish were dunks. 2 more buckets and draw a foul basically from that now

he'll probably reach that even without shooting (in the next 2 seasons or less) and his all time abysmal fta draw rate, just off floaters and opportunities shooting and 26% 3pt shooting and right footed layups that I wish were dunks. 2 more buckets and draw a foul basically from that now

How do you feel about Mann?

Brehs.....what is going with Ballsack Sports :rofl:

rj.PNG

I think RJ is trolling with the legal action but they are officially rustling jimmies forreal :lol:

If working with an organization that has high journalistic integrity is important to you, maybe don’t do interviews with something called “Ballsack Sports”. Just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom