The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nets are done. No way KD comes back too soon from another injury

Out of the next 29 games, they may win 10 games at most with their schedule.

Giannis already sonned them. Shut off jimmys water and they don’t eat
Bamonté leveled up. He ain’t stopping Yawnist but it’s a fun matchup

Lowry and Jrue cancel each other out
Herro getting buckets just as much as Middleton is

Now I agree about Stringer but we’ll see

Imagine of Doc or Joel would have called him a baby back ***** :lol:

But this situation is getting tense. I know he said he doesn't intend to play for Philadelphia again and wants a fresh start but have reports stated he will officially take his ball and go home if he's not traded by Thursday afternoon?

Warriors and bucks collision course.

Middleton turning into MJ
Giannis leveling up
Buds rotation :pimp:

Bamonté leveled up. He ain’t stopping Yawnist but it’s a fun matchup

Lowry and Jrue cancel each other out
Herro getting buckets just as much as Middleton is

Now I agree about Stringer but we’ll see

Lowry having his worst season in a decade. Disrespectful to say he’s equal to jrue.

Not seeing it with Bam leveling up. He’s good but he’s not out scoring Middleton. Tyler isn’t as good as Middleton either. League done figured out that Robinson DHO action

Bucks in 6.

Tucker is having a career year in 3P shooting. He'll help

Caleb Martin is an unknown when it comes to the Playoffs but at least he's a wildcard

I feel like they can get 2 wins on the Bucks and make at least another game a coin flip/close. Competitive series regardless
Sure they can be competitive,but they ain’t beating the Bucks 4 times

Sure they can be competitive,but they ain’t beating the Bucks 4 times
I mean, that's not an unfair thing to say. I was just replying to your "well they got swept last year" comment

Heat def got some new pieces this time around

Struss and Vincent can hit pull ups too which is helpful against MIL scheme. Who knows how much Spo plays these guys but it's on the table

I mean, that's not an unfair thing to say. I was just replying to your "well they got swept last year" comment

Heat def got some new pieces this time around

Struss and Vincent can hit pull ups too which is helpful against MIL scheme. Who knows how much Spo plays these guys but it's on the table
Folks were screaming Miami was gon be a problem for Giannis and the Bucks then Giannis leveled up and Miami got ran off the floor.

And I’m just not a firm believer in Jimmy Butler-lead teams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom