The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar to the clippers, the comebacks are fun…. But rare :lol: You want to avoid going down by 30 in the first place.

It’s also difficult to take anything meaningful away from the film at the point when the game is that out of hand.

Similar to the clippers, the comebacks are fun…. But rare :lol: You want to avoid going down by 30 in the first place.

It’s also difficult to take anything meaningful away from the film at the point when the game is that out of hand.
We went on a run once Russ was out. Coincidence? 🤔

Imagine the kind of toxic environment where the hometown hero returns to bring glory to the city...and they turn on him and make him the scapegoat during a bad stretch

That's not the way culture should work :smh:
89973DB2-6A80-4330-84CE-51708FA9A184.gif

Bucks best team in basketball.

Warriors 2nd.

If any team in the east can beat them, I'll thank you. Bucks so damn good. So balanced. And play the right way. And a mega superstar.

They're the only threat to the warriors..but they're a ridiculous threat. Not so much because of their talent, but their size is the game changer. They're big at every position. But they're big and talented. I've been saying that since 2018. Still true. **** even more true than it was then.

And I love giannis, can't even hate on him like other fans of another guy when players threaten their path to more chips.

We went on a run once Russ was out. Coincidence? 🤔
He’s a terrible fit as everyone said when the rumor was initially floated.

But the the roster isn’t deep. You bench him & another deeply flawed player is taking his place, or you’re extending the minutes of Bron & AD who both have durability concerns at this point.

.500 team as structured regardless of Russ’ mins.

Bucks best team in basketball.

Warriors 2nd.

If any team in the east can beat them, I'll thank you. Bucks so damn good. So balanced. And play the right way. And a mega superstar.

They're the only threat to the warriors..but they're a ridiculous threat. Not so much because of their talent, but their size is the game changer. They're big at every position. But they're big and talented. I've been saying that since 2018. Still true. **** even more true than it was then.

And I love giannis, can't even hate on him like other fans of another guy when players threaten their path to more chips.
Not worried about the suns??

He’s a terrible fit as everyone said when the rumor was initially floated.

But the the roster isn’t deep. You bench him & another deeply flawed player is taking his place, or you’re extending the minutes of Bron & AD who both have durability concerns at this point.

.500 team as structured regardless of Russ’ mins.
At this point, I’ll take our chances without him. Or with him on his rightful place in leading the second unit off the bench

get physical with book and cp0 and it's a wrap. warriors got some dogs that will give them fits
look how a depleted clippers squad turned it into a series when they got under their skins
bucks brought that physicality and seized the series. helped when jrue made some layups

T-Wolves and Cavs getting their **** together while the kings doing the exact opposite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom