The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bobber can light it up tho
He can fasho, but warriors have like 6 different looks they can throw at him through a game and series. He's not unguardable. He can absolutely be slowed. And since he's been averaging like 30+ the past couple months, without really blowing teams out, it's a decent hypothesis to think if you keep him under 30, the team will have to make up points elsewhere. I don't really trust cp3 and I like bridges, but he's hot and cold, same with cam Johnson. With the matchup, advantage warriors.

get physical with book and cp0 and it's a wrap. warriors got some dogs that will give them fits
look how a depleted clippers squad turned it into a series when they got under their skins
bucks brought that physicality and seized the series. helped when jrue made some layups
All this. Get physical, the series is over. They really are soft dudes man. Mentally and emotionally.

20220208_215428.png

He’s a terrible fit as everyone said when the rumor was initially floated.

But the the roster isn’t deep. You bench him & another deeply flawed player is taking his place, or you’re extending the minutes of Bron & AD who both have durability concerns at this point.

.500 team as structured regardless of Russ’ mins.

Ya the guy subbing in for him gets paid 2 million who has better defense than the guy making 45 million

But in all seriousness, if Fox and Sabonis are as good as people say they are, that's not a bad baseline to improve and compete for a Playoff spot as soon as next year

Drafting Mitchell could very well have been a mistake but drafting a 19 year old Sengun is nothing like trading for an already established All-Star in Sabonis. Can't really use that as a "well if they wanted Sabonis = Sengun"

Haliburton/Fox combo was prob gonna take a bit to really compete for the Playoffs

Pacers on the other hand def look good on paper. They have some trade pieces still too in the offseason

Bro really cant see it
francis.png

The passive aggression made me fall off the sectional and roll under the coffee table :rofl:

'Wish I coulda helped y'all, but SOMEBODY took me out the game...you know I would've threw you an oop AD, and Bron, when you passed it to Stanley and he missed, if you passed it to me, you know I would've made it, I really felt like I was about to be in rhythm too, too bad they don't want us to be great right?'

Uh huh, whateveryousaymy*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom