The Official Off-Season NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s ridiculous. The man not only asked if he should share more details about something “super juicy” but he added a Yes or No poll then shared the details 11 minutes later.

Foreplay in sports reporting ain’t it and a lot of these guys are doing too much of it :smh:

The fact that that specific “source” quantified the veracity of the “juicy scoop he heard” is already a red flag. With all the misinformation out there, you’d expect some kind of quality reporting but these no-namers just wanna be the next Woj/Shams/Haynes/Spears with the scoops but in reality, they’re just a bunch of Arye Abrahams.

****’s so played out.

How plugged in is Brian Windhorst? That quote seems a little embellished. I don’t doubt that Harden may be intrigued with the possibility of playing in Philly, though.

1644428177637.png

Trade Vivek :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

With Harden, and Joel, it is still not enough. Need to see who remains, unless they can get a Buddy Hield type, hell, maybe a Wes Matthews type.

Would LA prefer Wall? Rich Paul must know if he's healthy and ready to go. John Wallets not missing free throws and 10 footers like Rustle thats for sure.

Perk was definitely the first media guy pushing the Harden - Philly stuff this season :lol:, not at all a surprise he's still well connected though

Reporters are so scared of him. I would’ve just read off his stats the past 20 games, the turnovers and mentioned the free throws and airballs, missed layups and side of backboard shots and asked “do you believe your performance has earned you playing time?”

The posturing from both sides like they got any real options here other than to make it work with each other... :lol:

Philly's gotta do this.

Brooklyn's probably gotta do this.

And both sides still gonna get run by Giannis.

I said this before the Harden trade rumors and even though I support Harden in Philly, I’ll say it again - Philly doesn’t HAVE to make this trade. If they make the trade and give up too many assets their ceiling is the same. Need one of the cap guys to confirm but I am pretty sure keeping Maxey and Thybulle will be important because if they do have to max out Harden, I believe they’ll have Tyrese and Matisse’s bird rights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom